1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Sheffield United vs QPR

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by daverangers, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Lawrence Jacoby

Lawrence Jacoby Well-Known Member

Home teams above us turn it on
    It’s that simple
    Generally most teams have a home plan
    We do
    Away from we have been dreadful but the fact is that our performances are getting better such was last night and at Wolves

If I had to moan about history then it would be the Millwall game we could not cope st all
    But then again show me a team that has

Millwall have grown massively with confidence We are still unable to take our chances so it is what it is

Formations etc and just the will of a QPR fan to go away and win is poppycock in this league. I say get real and it’s getting closer

Notts Forest is another story but is not a must win game ... it’s a game that hopefully goes our way and we build on our confidence.

We were outplayed last night for the first half
    70/30 at one point but kept it as tight as we could against a very good team. Slowly we grew and there is no way anyone can talk about desire. I watched a match where we did come back and finished the stronger team ... OK no reward but without that growth then teams fold and we could of been well beaten. We lost but again I saw factual evidence that our team can worry anyone is this league. This will be enough to keep us playing championship football and is about time fans really accepted that imo We will be a championship side for many seasons and that’s where we need to be

That’s the reason why I see Holloway as doing a good job. This is his team and lacks just one factor imo finishing

So it’s not football that we think we can recognise... what is football today?

We have a system that the best teams cannot handle when we are on it and that why I believe that Fulham for example who play easily the best football to the eye can pass us to death ... it could be their downfall in the forthcoming derby imo

Brentford again could be a different game as they are also outstanding at the moment but with a big slice of attitude thrown in. That game could be a massive defeat imo if we let it .

This league is brilliantly mad and I am very much enjoying the season

2. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

They're a proper Jekyll & Hyde team, they won at Wolves and turned over Arsenal, hopefully that Forest won't turn up...

ELLERS likes this.
  3. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

for the foreign legion

QPR Oslo and Steelmonkey like this.