1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Season tickets

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by old timer, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

2. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I know I'm old possibly approaching dementia, senility or whatever, but can anyone deconfuse me. I have tried to buy tickets for today and Crawley game.
    1. I look at the floor plan and choose where l would like to sit (not keen on standing anymore. So which sponsored stand matches the different options on where l purchase my ticket? Is it too difficult to match the stand names with the options in the purchase list??
    2. Having made a reasonable guess, l select and press the continue button. I am warned not to press refresh as l may have a little wait while l am connected to the ticket place.

3. After about 20 minutes with no response, l tell BRFC to sod off and l will keep up with the match on Teletext.

3. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Hmm. No idea what happened there! Have you tried calling them? I know its a pain but when things don't work for me I call the relevant people to get them to do it for me. It's a shame you will miss out but to be honest, after the last 2 results, the next few games may be the right ones to miss while DC is still working out his best team/formation.