1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Season Tickets

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by bristol407, Aug 23, 2017.

1. bristol407

bristol407 Well-Known Member

Have I missed something? Living on the South Coast I do not always see Club communications but I renewed my season ticket in May, received a paper ticket by post for the Bradford game and have received nothing since, no post, no email, no telephone advice! Is everyone in the same boat? Is the club trying to antagonize their loyal supporters to the point of commercial suicide?

2. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

3. brb

brb CR250

bristol407...I believe there was problem with STs in there alphabetical distribution which affected A to B.

If you ask Alwaysright he can give you more details <laugh>

alwaysright likes this.
  4. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

brb - You might remember the fiasco regarding identification of ( only ) STH. - and the way in which STH are treated like lepers (( or perhaps, more appropriately these days, like terrorists !! )) - Well
    Today, I was visiting family in Gillingham - and collected my season ticket. I also collected the tickets of my brother ( at his request ), and a nephew who sit next to me.
    I was not asked to produce any form of ID. I merely stated the relevant seat numbers. I wasn't even asked for my name or address......... I could have just walked in, tried my luck, and now be in possession of season tickets -- and provided I wasn't stupid enough to try to sit in the 'actual' seat, I could save myself a small fortune .............................................................................................. mind you, I could do that by not bothering to go to the matches !

5. bristol407

Thank you all so much for your help and especially to Grumpy for the link. I am such a fool! I thought I would get an email like previously and I kept an eye on the website where I searched under "tickets" and "season tickets". What a pratt, I should have been searching under "news".
    Anyone would have thought that the Ticket Office might have kept supporters organised and and informed through May June July and August and done everything to keep their ultimate paymasters happy but no, stuff good customer service. Anyone would think the club is there to score goals!

brb likes this.
  6. brb

brb CR250

The games rules have changed, in the modern game with technology at the forefront to catch every incident, it is no longer about scoring goals but about scoring own goals.

Hope this helps Paul Scally's PA

7. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

I picked up my season tickets today, when I asked why it was only for one year and not the two I had paid for, I just got the open mouth blank stare treatment. <doh>

brb likes this.
  8. bristol407

Gills 0-1 Southend (Scally og, Petang sent off (dissent)). brb might get it!

brb likes this.
  9. bristol407

Grumpy. What will happen to your year 2 money when the club goes into administration after Centreplate win the legal case and Pennock/Day/Lovell all win their cases for unfair dismissal?

10. brb

brb CR250

<laugh>

Blast from the past, i get it <ok>

The Gills PegLeg likes this.

11. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

Clearly if the club were to go into administration the money would be wasted, so basically it is the same as my money for the last 60 years. :emoticon-0136-giggl

brb likes this.