1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Season Tickets 24/25

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Rangers Til I Die, May 14, 2024.

1. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

Agreed. Just a teeny bit of mistrust of the tech!

2. daverangers

daverangers Well-Known Member

That confirms I won't be renewing my QPR+ subscription...they don't reduce the price, and more and more games aren't available on the platform because they are being shown in some remote country. Just looked it up, and it says all clubs will be shown 'approximately' 20 times, leaving them space to favour the 'bigger' teams.

https://www.robinstrust.org/posts/r...ew television deal with,' 20 times per-season

Can you really see them saying they'll reduce the price? Doubt it.

Yes, and I'll be doing that. When the service started it was £5 per game...£10 per game this season which isn't awful. If we'll be shown 20/22 times on sky, they'll only be 24 games available, so paying per game is economically a bit worse value, but not when you take into account they'll be a fair few games I can't watch because of other events or work.

3. cor blymie

cor blymie Well-Known Member

5,000 sold in the first week. All these televised games are holding me back from renewing:emoticon-0112-wonde

kiwiqpr likes this.
  4. Rangers Til I Die

A friend tried to buy one near me and could not get through on the phone. I tried on their behalf today and had to wait 40 mind before the call was answered. Must be selling very well indeed. I'd love to know what proportion of those 5000 are new ST holders.

5. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Still plenty of blue dots on the stadium map. The greyed out ones are either newly sold of up for renewal, I guess those which aren’t renewed are up for grabs after 28 June.

Purchaser get a nice little thanks video from Cifuentes looking forward to next season.

Last edited: May 21, 2024
  6. awjm

awjm Well-Known Member

Bit of a dummies' question:

When I go to renew my ST, I have only 2 payment options. Pay full amount by card now or direct debit.

I'm looking to pay in installments. When I click on the direct debit option, the wording doesn't really explain much but sounds like it will take the whole lump sum at once for the season each year.

My question is this: if I select direct debit, does this 100% mean it will be in installments or will it take the whole full price?

7. Rangers Til I Die

I think it is interest free installments but I'd check with the box office.

awjm likes this.
  8. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Early rush might have been misleading, seems to be loads of ST availability in nearly all areas of the ground. And a few more will be available after the end of June when the seat which ST holders who have not renewed - there are bound to be a few - are released.

9. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

less than 13 quid a game sounds cheap

Sean,

The first season ticket loyalty window closes later today, and supporters can earn 5% QPR Cash by securing their seat for the 2024/25 season.

The club continues to offer some of the cheapest starting prices in the league for season tickets. Next season, new season ticket prices will start from £290 - which is less than £13 per a game!

Season tickets are continuing to sell quickly, sales are currently 8% up over the same period last season.

Season tickets will be available to purchase within our lively Rail Seating area (Blocks ML, NL, PL and partially in R Block) and also our Family Stand (Blocks HL, JL, KL and LL), located in the Loftus Engineering Stand Lower. The Rail Seating area in the Loftus Engineering Stand Lower and the Stanley Bowles Stand is one of the most vocal areas of the stadium with flags and banners displayed before kick-off. These displays are fan-led and have the full support of the club.

We are delighted to introduce a Young Adult Under 25 season ticket price for the upcoming season, an extension of our Young Adult category. Supporters aged either 23 or 24 on 1st August 2024 will be able to take advantage of this age bracket.

The deadline for the final Loyalty Window is Friday 28th June 2024.

For more information on 2024/25 season tickets, click HERE.

#StrongerWithYou

10. MelburnIAN

MelburnIAN Well-Known Member

In Australia, you need a bein sports subscription to get the televised games. Should be worth it next season as I found streaming tricky at times

11. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Steelsy+ worked most of the time

MelburnIAN and Steelmonkey like this.
  12. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

From the offish re direct debit instalments

“Please note, supporters wanting to can take advantage of our interest-free Direct Debit option through monthly payments, up to a maximum of 10 instalments, will need to renew or purchase before 5pm this Friday (14th June) - with the first payment due on Monday 1st July.”

Despite the club saying sales are 15% up on last season there are still loads of blue dots on the stadium map.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2024 at 3:59 PM
    Rangers Til I Die likes this.
  13. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Against my better judgement I got myself a season ticket. NL, row K. Do come and say hello.

qprbeth, awjm, MickMack and 1 other person like this.
  14. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Bad luck, I’m in NL row M. You are just undercover if my calculations are correct…..and you did well, all sold out at the back of the rail seating.

15. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Oooooh safe standing friends