1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

SCSA

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Matthew Bound Still Lurks, Dec 16, 2017.

1. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

More like, Poundland Park. :(

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  2. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

The Fannie Mae Arena.....

ccfcremotesupport likes this.
  3. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

But it could also be a way to bring money into the club and avoid fair play regs. Didn't Man City do that with some huge income to the club without breaching FFP by naming rights of hundreds of millions? That allowed them to spend spend spend on transfers? Not sure your owners are so keen on putting money in though. They'd be happier finding a way to get it out.

4. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

No ****

5. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

6. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Ermm we all have no choice with the licence fee <doh>

7. swanseaandproud

The Billionaire yanks and their huge consortium knows exactly what they are doing, What division we are in and what attendance we get is irrelevant to them as it is not a selling point and their goal is small fry to what they can get when they are ready to sell and that wont be for a good while yet.......Still lots to achieve yet and they probably have an army of lawyers involved.......With football they will just do the bare minimum and where we end up dont matter to them because it is unlikely they will sell to someone in football anyway as there are bigger companies out there that will be willing to pay huge bucks for such a prime site....

8. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Not true.

9. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

SCSA

We can confirm that we are hosting a public meeting to be held on Thursday 1st February at the Cwmfelin Social Club, Manselton. Discussions will start at around 7pm so please arrive and take your seat before then if you can.
    All are welcome, we will outline our agenda and will be happy to take questions and listen to what you the fans want us to do. Spread the word!
    #backtojack #jenkinsout

10. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

........ and the hissyfit goes on.

Not taking Jenkins side here but I am certainly not going to be hoodwinked by Phill Sumner, a gutless man who doesn't even put his name to the vitriolic articles he writes about Jenkins et-al. Instead the gutless one hides behind a barricade of nouns like 'supporters', 'trust', 'alliance', 'fans' to deflect any personal collateral damage his PERSONAL VENDETTA may direct his way.

Imo, Phill Sumners and his predecessors names are all smeared in the same **** as Jenkins and the old board. Sumner had plenty of opportunity to speak his mind through the seat the supporters trust had on the board, this same seat which all too often was left empty and gathering dust over the years.

imo Sumner and his predecessors spent years lying to us supporters because the Supporters Trust was not open to the supporters on the terraces. In fact it was a closed shop Union of committees of unreachable people sheltered from the masses by protocols and committee procedures. This meant that no view from the body of supporters was heard unless approved and vetted by committee. There was no flow or spontaneity of thought at all from the terraced supporters to the trust. What actually existed was information block after information block designed to prevent access to the cliques. The only conversations that were actually heard were those that went on between committees and their ghostly members and the terraces never had a voice in the 'supporters' trust at all.

I say again, it is my opinion that Phil Sumner is using the tag 'supporters' and 'fans' to hide behind so he can throw stones and carry out a personal vendetta against the old board. Any defense to his allegations will rebuffed behind the name 'suprters trust' or fans or alliance, not the name Phil Sumner. He is using us so it will seem like it is us supporters or fans who are being attacked and not him.

Sumner making accusations behind the acronym SCSA? but what is the SCSA exactly? Its a blog with Phil Sumner as the only contributor, its Phil Sumner "stealth blog".

Phil Sumner's goal is to get Jenkins to resign but he his hurting MY CLUB to get his way. Love him or hate him, imo it would be just another disaster if Jenkins was forced to resigne because we'd only have the Americans to deal with. The same crew who have demolished our club since their arrived. We're on our 4th manager under them, £30m of talent has been lost to our squad, we have yet another cheap end manager, the squad we have isnt good enough to stay up and we are rock bottom of our league yet all we'll only probably add numbers to our squad not talent.

This has happened because of the greed and ineptitude of all of the parties named above including Phil fekking Sumner. If HJ gives up his job and resigns what will Phil Sumner give up? fekk all yet imo he is as much to blame as the old board.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018

11. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Just to stop you in you tracks . Sumbler isn't on the board of the SCSA. and certainly isn't the "spokesperson. so is there anything else you like to be corrected on ? .
    I'm no apologist for Sumbler but to say he's as culpable as Jenkins Dineen Morgan is ****ing laughable .Just what accusations has he made , that the Sell-outs sold the Club behind the back of the Trust ?,You must be joking to think that group of fans protesting against a charlatan and his cronies is worse than the dirty deals that were committed by the so called guardians of the Club .
    I suggest start a crowd funding event and see just how many fans will contribute to put a statue of Jenkins up outside the ground <laugh> I'll leave you with one of Jenkins famous quotes

I think we've all learned as football supporters, when you've got more often than not one owner, or a group of owners, that have very little attachment or affinity to the club, now and again you are going to have problems. But I think it's up to the supporters to stand as one and they hold the key to sorting it all out."
    "

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  12. 8past7

8past7 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone long time reader first time posting. I know someone involved with the scsa who told me that Phil Sumbler is not involved.

Too bad that things have come to this but I'm very pleased that some people have stepped forward and shown initiative. I will be at the meeting

13. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Welcome to the site <cheers>

14. 8past7

8past7 Well-Known Member

Thank you

15. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

8past7,

Welcome to the mad house <ok> I dont want to get of on the wrong foot but the thing is, I know someone involved with SCSA too, who tells me that Phil Sumbler is heavily involved with the SCSA and so are several committee members of the Swansea Trust, old and new <sorry>

So i'm not falling for all this propaganda that's spewing out from ex-trust committee members via SCSA. All l read there are attempts to deflect any blame or responsibility for our current predicament. It appears this is done from behind the tags 'supporters', 'fans' and 'alliance' as if this is some kind of a fans movement, it is not, it is a blog on behalf of the Swansea Supporters Trust.

I see nothing constructive on the site that will help my club from being raped by the current owners. All is see are attacks on HJ which doe not help us now. Its as though SCSA is deliberately avoiding the real problems at the club in order to persue a narrow agenda to get HJ to resign. ****, that'll change the world,wont it? mayb for some contributers to a hate group.

The club has been up for sale and touted around USA in pre-season tours since Laudrup. Everyone knew HJ was looking for 'investment'. The lie was that the club needing outside investment to take the step to the next level in our glorious evolution. I knew, you knew, the Trust knew this, everyone knew that the club was brazenly being paraded for sale like a prize bull at a farmers auction.

We now see that the elusive next level we all hoped for post sale was a deceipt in itslef as the 'next level' it would seem is a level down, not up.

The reality is that HJ appeared to give little thought to the health of the club when he sold out. Strangely, the Supporters Trust recently agreed to sell some of its shares, forgoing its votingrites and so erroding its ability to do the very thing it was set up to do which was to be the voice of the terraces. If that's doesn't show the trust doesr give a **** about the suporters only itslef then shockingly, the Supporters Trust voted to sanction the sale of the shares it holds on our behalf directly to the very people the trust claim went behind their backs and entered clandestine stealth meetings with Jenkins et al to buy the club without their consent. Makes you wonder doesn't it? who really knew what and when? could always be a brown paper bag thing?

So, while our club is being raped, HJ and the Trust instead of doing something about it have chosen to waste their time in a purile 'in-house' spat where the trusts apathy is taking on the old boards greed and all the while they flail away at each other the avarice of the owners grows like a malignancy devouring the assets and sucking the life out of the club.

Surely HJ and the trust can continue the fight on their own time, next summer when Jenkins resigns as he was always going to do anyway. There's a more important fight to be had right now.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  16. 8past7

8past7 Well-Known Member

All will be revealed at the public meeting but I can say 100% that Phil is not involved and will not be on the stage in front of everyone. I can go as far to say that the people on stage are all new and none have ever been on the trust

17. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

Its all conjecture I suppose but I'm just basing my feelings on what I've been told, Sumbler and others are heavily involved in the writings of the SCSA. The writings on the SCSA site are too similar in language, cadence, style and tone are not as disparate as maybe they should be with two distinct authors.

One thing I do approve of though is the SCSA call to return to the membership for a second vote on the proposed sale of Trust shares to the clubs new owners. Originally the proposal was accepted by 70%+ of the members I believe, but post result, our fidgety owners re-jigged the terms of the deal, the term 'moving the goal posts' was used. The shenanigans from the owners have made the result of the vote null-and-void as no one voted on or for the revised amendments to the terms of the sale of shares, sneaky fekkers. Because of these changes, certain members resigned from the trust, including Phil Sumbler (...and the SCSA was born).

The deal was shelved by the sneaky owners as they'd been found out, interfering with procedure yet, shamefully, at a recent Trust members’ forum, members of the Trust board present said that the deal was back “on track” and that there is no need to go back to the members for a second vote, even though, after amendments, not one member voted for the new deal.

I absolutely agree with the mandate the Trust was originally given, which was to speak for and defend the interests of our club for the benefit of the club. Sadly, it appears this mandate was never actioned by the Trust and the club has been left abused and undefended in the board room. Hence my distaste for the Trust and it multitude of committees and why I am so against them using, hiding behind terms and names like 'supporters', 'fans'. The Trust appeased the true supporters of the club by pretending to represent them but they never acted on behalf of the terrace supporter or to speak out for and protect the club.

In response to their shocking agreement to sell shares to the new owners; the very ones remember, the trust maintain employed clandestine tactics to steal the club away without their knowledge, the trust defended their actions by stating that

"the board working to fulfill the mandate given to them in the summer"??????

Anyone know what that means? has the Trusts mandate changed from protecting the interests of the club? what has it changed too? what mandate were they given in the summer? who changed it? were the members consulted? was there a vote?

Imo the Swansea City Supporters Trust is smeared with the same ****e as £HJ, the £old board, the $hedge-fund Consortium of masked, no name investors.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    8past7 and ValleyGraduate12 like this.
  18. 8past7

8past7 Well-Known Member

I hope you're going to the meeting, I think you should put your name forward to help out the alliance with their work

19. swanseaandproud

Who is going to listen to a bunch of fans gobbing off ? I'm sure the owners won't just like the Morgans didn't,

20. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

The biggest embarrassment to the owners is the fans chanting at home matches.

That was established early on, but our fans are too soft/timid/conservative.

A hostile rendition of "Greedy Bastards" works wonders.

However, a lot of our fans don't like singing swear words.

Perhaps "Greedy Scumbags, Get Out of our Club" may attract a bigger following from the majority of fans.