1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Scottish Ref 2 - Do you give a ****?

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Welshie, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

So, the Guardian have been prattling on about Indyref2 for about a week none stop.

Generally I've noticed the consensus moving towards "**** em, they contribute nothing."

as someone who comes from a home nation that also contributes nothing, I am happy to see Scotland go so we can have some of their sweet funding. <diva><diva>

anyone here have some thoughts on the idea? do you think it would actually ever pass? the SNP are ****e at answering basic questions so I think around voting time confidence will collapse like last time.

thoughts?

2. Rudekid

Rudekid Well-Known Member

Itll be a disaster for the north east

3. Welshie

It will be a disaster for almost all of Southern Scotland.

It's no shock that most of the support for it is in the poorest parts of Scotland.

Which is any part not directly connected to England. It's a bit like the Rep of Ireland.

Economically that country is dependent on the UK, hence their EU grandstanding being a tad laughable.

Munson. likes this.
  4. Rudekid

The working class are hell bent of self destruction everywhere in britain for reasons I simply cannot grasp.

Seabass and haslam like this.
  5. Welshie

It's a movement based on an historically inaccurate American movie.

It's not going to receive support from the most intelligent folk.

6. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

I hate the SNP. They are ball bags and will keep asking Scotland if they wanna leave or stay until they get the correct answer.

The funny thing is, Jimmy Krankie wants self governance and to be free to make their own laws... whilst also wanting to be part of the EU after where a lot of their laws and sovereignty will be handed to Brussels.

There’s also the royal family to consider... Scottish blood runs through their veins so do we cut them I. Half too?

Scotland will struggle on its own and taxes will have to rise significantly to cover all the free stuff they get now.

But the SNP won’t tell folk that.

7. Welshie

All those reasons are exactly why the previous vote failed. All those questions were asked and none answered.

It's quite clear that Scotland even under a no deal Brexit can not join the EU under any circumstances. The UK is an extremely vital ally no matter what, and it sends the wrong message to member states.

SNP response? Nee bother.

No working currency, Scottish voters across the spectrum don't want the euro. Most member states don't, so are handing economic independence to England so they can keep the pound.

Scotland has a huge budget deficit and a massive welfare state. England subsidices that, how will it fund even basic public services?

Scottish port towns have jobs and money from British naval private and public contracts. How will you keep these jobs?

Simply too many questions with variable answers.

The EU referendum didn't present even 10% of the questions presented during the Scottish referendum. England (and Wales) and Scotland have simply been in a union for far too long. Scotland can't even fathom what being a single entity entails. It's just not going to work.

And Wales... Plaid Cymru... I love my Welsh heritage, we are a lovely place. But **** me, we are just part of England lets get real for ten minutes.

Albert's Chip Shop likes this.
  8. Rudekid

I hate the human race

9. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

The Taffs and the English will never separate mate. We are family. If the separatists north of the border want to **** off to become a third world **** hole depending on EU handouts then let’s let them.

Every business person I speak to is totally against separating and see Jimmy for what she is... a poisonous little dwarf our for her own gain. Many say they will relocate and leave Scotland in the event of a divide. And they expect most businesses to do the same.

All that will he left will be lots of tracksuit wearing smackheads mumbling about how they hate the English and how Wallace is their hero.

Football wise I can see Rangers joining the EPL and Celtic ****ing off in a huff to the Eire league or something too.

10. GeordieHalfbreed

GeordieHalfbreed Well-Known Member

I think what hacks me off is that they simultaneously claim that they’re going to be a green state and exceed climate change targets (popular with young voters who lean independent) while saying they’ll have plenty of cash from North Sea oil.

You can be the next Saudi, or you can save the planet. But not both. Pick one.

11. Welshie

North Sea Oil doesn't make nearly enough money though.
    It's literally a loss and super unpredictable

12. G4rdToonArmy

G4rdToonArmy Well-Known Member

Do we not get a vote on whether to get rid of them or not? Bucky drinking, fried Mars bar eating swine that they are!

Welshie likes this.
  13. GeordieHalfbreed

GeordieHalfbreed Well-Known Member

Oh that too - I never said their sums added up either. Just that the blatant contradiction makes no sense whether the claims are true or not.

14. E.T. Fairfax

E.T. Fairfax Well-Known Member

upload_2019-8-13_12-27-11.jpeg

Read that last bit in this blokes voice!

15. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

16. Welshie

BOJO hates them according to a recent poem. Called them a bunch of scroungers and vermin in his youth.

Bit harsh <laugh><laugh>

Albert's Chip Shop likes this.
  17. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

They want to make their own laws and not be governed by a party very few of them voted for. Forget trade and balance sheets. They want their freedom. A bit like another nation is can think of...

YAJERK likes this.
  18. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

I understand Chester le Street is also to campaign for independence for the very same reasons as the Scots.

<cheers>

19. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

Yes. Scotland again.. but under Wallace.

They were more civil back then.

20. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

No. Those skiprats just want running water.