1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Scott Parker to stay at West Ham

Discussion in 'West Ham' started by KOBY, Aug 2, 2011.

1. SBFF

SBFF Well-Known Member

Well surely they will put some effort in this season, they don't want to be dropping down again like that other big club who were top flight.

2. KOBY

KOBY Guest

Hold on a minute,If Wh were the same as Leed's then I woudnt have the confidence to say
    we will be back in the Prem

If Cardiff beat Wh on Sunday I will hold my hands up and say good game.(fat chance)

West ham have the best squad in the division.

Wh players were demotivated by uncle Avy last season,even a Leicester fan could see all was not right at Upton park last year.

With Sam as our boss I have no doubt that even if its not pretty football he will have every player, playing for the shirt and wont stand for attitudes or big time charlies !

YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE !

3. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

Wasn't talking about the quality of the team Koby, I was talking about the arrogance of the fans. You mentiioned you were the 'biggest team in the division by far'. Leeds fans would challenge that. No doubt you deserve to be in the Premier League, it's yours by right.

Are you saying that if West Ham lose it won't be a good game, only if Cardiff win?

46 games to go and you are promoted already. Going to be a boring season for you waiting for the trophy.

A wet and windy Wednesday at Turf Moor or a long trip to Middlesbrough will all be taken in the stride of the best squad in the league.

4. KOBY

KOBY Guest

I am glad you have finally seen the light!

5. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

You really mean that, don't you? Then you wonder why people hate cockneys

6. KOBY

KOBY Guest

Try not taking everything in life so seriously

7. londonbluebird

the last time we played was 2005 you beat us 1-0 with an 89th minute goal and i believe we had beaten you 3-1 or 4-1 earlier on that season

8. KOBY

KOBY Guest

I remember us winning 3 - 0 at your place,it must have been the 1st season
    we came down and failed to go up.im sure Defoe scored as he was with us til Xmas.

9. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

You beat us 3 - 2 in the Carling Cup or whatever it was called then, thats when Defoe scored a hat trick I think.

Last time at ours was 4 - 1 to us and you beat us 1 - 0 at yours, Carl Fletcher in the 89th minute.

10. Kedwell's Penalty Coach

Except for defence and upfront.

11. DevonBluebird

DevonBluebird Member

keep it coming WH fans - I think you'll be top 6 but i dont think you'll go up automatically - you seem to think that its won already when there are some "small" teams who would dearly love to knock you down a peg or two (oh and kick **** out of you in the process)

i think you will be shocked by the championship, obviously you have the quality but some adjustment will be required and that could take a while. (ps. ive copied and pasted this entire thread into a word document and should you fail to go up i will repost next summer :) )

seriously if ive learnt anything following cardiff is that NOTHING is guaranteed, and you'd do well not to be too cocky before a ball has been kicked as it will be mighty embarressing if/when things start going against you.

12. FullerMagic

FullerMagic Member

Leeds are the biggest club in the Championship. That didn't stop them getting relegated to the third tier. You could lend us Parker for safe-keeping next season?

13. KOBY

KOBY Guest

Leeds look in place to get relegated after yesterdays performance

14. jck200

jck200 Well-Known Member

Minus three points is not the best start is it?

Perhaps if you showed respect for teams who play in this division you might get some back.

No doubt you have the quality but that does not mean you have the three points until you earn them.

15. KOBY

KOBY Guest

Wheres the fun in that

16. WHU

WHU New Member

to be honest i think we will lose our players. like already mentioned we are off to a bad start and are playing bad like the end of last season.

i just hope our players will carry us high enough to contend with the playoff positions before they leave us.

-fingers crossed-

17. Extra Time Spike

After seeing the game yesterday I can't see why you want to keep Scott Parker, he did nothing and looks lazy, as did most of your team. I now am confident that next Saturday you will get more of the same on Saturday at the Keepmoat Stadium as Doncaster Rovers put up more of a fight against Cardiff when they had a stronger team last season with Bellamy etc than West Ham did yesterday.
    I've heard that you are going to do well in this league, you won't with performances like that. You remind me of Southampton a couple of years ago, we were told they were going to beat us 6 or 7-0 but when it came to the game we ran rings around them at St Marys.

Well I'll say good luck to you for the rest of the season because you will need it and without some improvement you will be leaving this league via the trapdoor as did Southampton.

18. KOBY

KOBY Guest

What a load of **** you type,we remind you of Southampton,I didnt see you running rings around anybody,I saw an FA cup type win yesterday and that was about it.

19. SBFF

SBFF Well-Known Member

You seem to be getting mixed up, his team didn't play yesterday, bit like yours<laugh>