1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Scatter Brains

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by fozmaster, Apr 6, 2011.

1. fozmaster

fozmaster Active Member

Just seen James Harper in Asda on mount pleasant in Hull. Nice enough fella to talk to and all that. !! Shook his hand asked him how things were going etc, making small talk as you do.

The man is a scatter brain, had the assistants running all over the shop looking for stuff for him for more than 20 minutes, it was hilarious.

Dont know if he was just too lazy to walk round the store, or he really is that bad at remembering (A) either what he wants or (B) where the assistants told him to go look.

UTT

CTID
    :emoticon-0150-hands

2. N

N Active Member

I saw him in KFC at Mount Pleasant a few months ago. I didn't talk to him as he was tucking into a family bucket.

3. westhulltiger

westhulltiger Active Member

Seems to like Mount Pleasant then dont he! Wonder when he wil b seen in DW Fitness? I Imagine he would look funny running on a treadmill, sort of got that trying to run but cant actually move my legs look on his face!

4. Carmine Galante.

Carmine Galante. Well-Known Member

He is a nice bloke, seems very genuine.

His choice of motor is a bit bizarre though.My lad pointed it out in the players section of the car park at the KC.I'm assuming it was his because of the number plate but it was some great big hill billy American type pick up truck.It looked out of place amid all the Range Rover's, Q 7's etc.In fact it wouldn't have looked out of place parked about 200 metres away in the first week of October.

5. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Stu Elliot used to drive a big pick up truck, in fact I think a few of the players did, they were all the rage in 2004.

6. N

N Active Member

Stu is coming to the mighty town of Hornsea tonight for those of you nearby.

Be there or be square.