1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic SAVE Jeremy Clarkson Campaign

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by johnnywarksmoustache, Mar 11, 2015.

1. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

I see the spineless cnuts at the BBC have now sacked him!

Ah well it was a good show and it's now consigned to history.

2. yorkiegit

yorkiegit Active Member

I think it's no coincidence that May and hamster are going with him. Bet sky are waiting with open arms. I'm sure this is not the last we have seen of the trio of ' likely lads'

3. Guru of Ipswich

Guru of Ipswich Well-Known Member

I hope they do move over to another channel, take all the top gear fans with them and **** the bbc over.

#teamjezza

johnnywarksmoustache likes this.
  4. truth seeker

truth seeker Member

The only person to blame in the whole episode is Jeremy Clarkson, throwing a hissy fit when no hot food was available, he was however two hours late back to the hotel, because he had been boozing, you can hardly blame the catering staff for going home. It was alleged that he physically attacked a fellow employee, he has been given countless warnings in previous episodes, like the BBC say, he should be treated no differently to any other employee

Its interesting to note that in todays statement, the victim took himself to hospital for treatment to injuries, and North Yorkshire police have intervened in the matter. The Clarkson fans seem a big negative to me, He was like Marmite, if you got a new presenter you might make it even more popular, don't like Clarkson or the show, but someone like Guy Martin could bring in millions more viewers, his channel four programmes have been great, and he doesn't have a chip on his shoulder like Clarkson. Perhaps a women presenter could revive the programme, have heard it was looking tired, prior to this incident

Southcoastoldgaffer likes this.
  5. Guru of Ipswich

Guru of Ipswich Well-Known Member

the question has to be asked, hands who has gone to hospital for a split lip!

6. itfcptc

itfcptc Well-Known Member

He deserves to go simple as that. I don't mind Clarkson most of the time, I think he's very talented but does overstep the line sometimes but I actually think the BBC have been spineless on this, he should be sacked not his contract not renewed, I believe he's still been given preferential treatment over how others would have been treated just because of some of the noise from members of the public

Southcoastoldgaffer likes this.
  7. Bigalreigned

Bigalreigned Well-Known Member

Like a lot of their shows recently this all seems a bit staged in order to milk as much money from their split with the BBC.Good riddance!

8. Girvan Loyal 1690

Girvan Loyal 1690 Nobody's safe now

Congratulations

You're the biggest spastic on this forum.

And I hang around on GC with mindy and eric cartman ffs

9. King Shergar

King Shergar Well-Known Member

This is not a case of being left wing and obsessed with political correctness, what the **** has that got to do with assaulting someone in the workplace? The fact you think this is a crusade against Clarksons right wing views just highlights what a buffoon you are.

I myself am fairly right wing, and I agree with a lot of Clarksons opinions.

What I do not like or agree about Clarkson is the way he bully's others, and thinks he can get away with it because he is a well known celebrity.

Ask yourself this lads, if you punched anyone in your workplace in the face for a fairly trivial reason like Clarkson did, would you expect to keep your job?

This type of behaviour is a sackable offence in in any line of work, so why should Clarkson be an exception to the rule just because he is a well known celebrity?

Over the years as a tv presenter he has created this massive ego, that makes him believe he can get away with treating others like ****. So hats off to the BBC for bringing this arrogant big shot down a peg or 2.

Richard Hammond and James May are just as bad for supporting him. All they are doing is standing up for an arrogant bully.

Those on here who are also standing up for him should be ashamed of themselves. As you are putting Clarkson on a pedastool above the rest of society.

It just highlights the lack of intelligence amongst British citizens, that 300,000 people have actually signed a petition to save him.

They are all just a bunch of complete idiots :biggrin:

10. Girvan Loyal 1690

Girvan Loyal 1690 Nobody's safe now

<rofl>

11. Nuggets

Nuggets Well-Known Member

I struggle to think how you can defend Clarkson now that the facts are out there. Doesn't paint him in the best light at all, does it?

Good riddance to him.

12. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

Jezza for PM well he almost is anyway!

13. ManDingo 20"/20"

ManDingo 20"/20" MDMA Guru

Fanny <laugh>