1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Saturdays Attendance

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by brb, Nov 2, 2017.

1. brb

brb CR250

Will be an interesting one with three Kent clubs in the cup...Gills, Ebbsfleet, Maidstone.

I think Ebbsfleet have nigh on sold out their ticket allocation and Maidstone are bound to have a decent travelling support to.

Wonder if this will have a knock on affect to Scally's coffers?

Will certainly be a test of the volume of Kent supporters, especially as Charlton are at home to, but not looked to see if that fixture is on Saturday or Televised.

2. The Gills PegLeg

The Gills PegLeg Up yer Harris

Gordon Road didn't look like it was open when I bought tickets online the other day

3. brb

brb CR250

<laugh> best not let a certain ST Holder know that!

Can see it now, ST Holder arrives to take his normal seat...only to find the place closed...goes back home thinking Scally has sold up <whistle>

4. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

click, click, click, click, click, click.
    brb - as 'usual' the GRS is not available to home fans. This is yet another broken promise by Scally - when he said that STH would have the chance to reserve their usual seats for cup games.

5. brb

brb CR250

I'm sure you understand more than most from our many conversations why i would never want to see a new ground. When i read stuff like this it just adds weight to my fire.

The Championship years were seen as our greatest years...and you know what, it's been the biggest noose around our neck ever since.

I honestly cannot remember back in the day us shutting sections of the ground for a cup game. Maybe they want to house Orient supporters in there and i'm all for the GRS accommodating away support to an extent, but if we can not fill a ground at £15 a ticket for a localish game, then things are worse than back in the day.

I read supporters suggesting the other day about us resting players for this game, sad they are even devaluing the FA Cup now for dreams that are never going to happen.

WINDYROG and alwaysright like this.
  6. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

please log in to view this image

brb likes this.
  7. Gills_Steve

Gills_Steve Active Member

As it happened, I don't think we did rest any players? Quite right

brb likes this.