1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tips / Bets Saturday Racing League 16th November 2019

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Resurgam, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I need to find out why some of my programs are corrupt. Were fine an hour ago. But I can confirm that Eddie has snatched victory with a 9/4 winner in the last. Rudey's ew nap was 2nd (in a photo) but backed down to 7/1

2. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

upload_2019-11-17_0-13-27.png

Well done Eddie. Went right to a photo on the last race of the day

Fabulous Fabio likes this.
  3. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

No corrupt programs and no corrupt database. After Googling my problem I discovered that there is a bug in the latest automatic update of MS Offfice 365 (Click to Run) which I have just encountered, I can revert to the previous version but it looks a bit too complicated for me. I was hoping it would be a simple click on "Revert to previous version" but oh no; a set of complicated instructions that sounded a bit too risky. MS have provided a work around (which is what I have done to get this week's results up). But it is tedious. My worry is that the system I built for my daughter to run her business will encounter the same problem as we are all on Office 365. That will be a ****ing nightmare until the bug is fixed (apparently Dec 10th, possibly Nov 24th for my version :steam:). A lot of people are finding the same problem and are not happy. One would have thought these things would have been tested before release. The testing must have been very shoddy, or non existent, to have missed something as simple as this :steam:

4. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

5. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

41p separates the first 2

upload_2019-11-17_0-59-7.png

redcgull, Reebok, Steveo and 2 others like this.
  6. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Just ran an integrity check over the whole year and it appears there are a few cases where there are less than 6 selections. But the one that stood out was one week where there are 7 selections recorded for one tipster; and it had to be me <laugh>. I will check what's recorded against what was posted. There aren't many to check so won't take long. Doubt it will make any noticeable difference but I'll list any corrections and update the tables anyway. I'll run the check every week from now on (makes sense)