1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Same old, same old?

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by brisbane-lion, Jun 21, 2020.

1. brisbane-lion

brisbane-lion Well-Known Member

First game back after the break and what do we have? Losing during stoppage time. Now where have we all seen this before?

2. The Ides of March

The Ides of March Well-Known Member

Hopefully, your disappointment has been lessened somewhat with WHU losing two on the trot. You could be shouting yourself hoarse cheering on Villa in the final EPL game should it come to the either or for the final relegation slot.

I know you will miss Leeds, but WHU coming down (fingers crossed) more than compensates for that. And Pompey would love to be playing Millwall again, maybe next season should PFC win the League 1 play-offs. It must be nearly a decade since the last match. Too long between old friends.

Ringo Lion likes this.
  3. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

There has been some cracking matches with Pompey over the years and a reunion is long overdue<cheers>, as much as I am enjoying the Plight of West Ham there has been so many false dawns over the years and somehow I suspect Bournemouth and Villa are just slightly worse and West Ham will survive by default but I hope I'm wrong!!

The Ides of March likes this.
  4. brisbane-lion

brisbane-lion Well-Known Member

I have goog buddy who is an avid Villa supporter. With WHU set to join us, I’m greatly looking forward to next season (whenever that might be).

5. lifecheshirewhite

Will Charlton break there Wally duck, save themselves and end your season ?

6. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

Our season is all but over now Chesh but a win keeps the life support bleeping and keeps Charlton deep in the ****
    If Charlton do the unthinkable and beat us we will carry on laughing at them as there was no one there to witness it. <cheers>