1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Saints Player trial - question

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by Ana, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Ana

Ana Well-Known Member

Hi all. Does anyone know if I need to cancel the free trial before tonight's match to avoid being charged? Thanks :biggrin:

2. TheSecondStain

TheSecondStain Needs an early night

If you mean, can I let the free trial just fizzle out by itself..? Which one would assume you mean, then no, you have to cancel it, otherwise it will carry on and you will have a paid subscription going. If you mean something else, like does my 14 days cover this match..? Then of course, it is dependant upon when you started your 14 days.

3. Ana

Ana Well-Known Member

Sorry yes, I know you have to cancel it manually. I started it on 6th March just before the Ipswich match so I was wondering if it was literally 14 days (down to the hour) or if I have until the end of today.

4. RicardoHCAFC

RicardoHCAFC Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I think you might have subscribed for a month or more already. If you signed up on 6th then isn't this the 15th day you've been using it?

6th = Day 1
    7th = Day 2
    19th = Day 14
    20th = Day 15

EDIT: Either way, based on previous experiance just go and cancel it now. When I had a free trial before I signed up and cancelled it immediately but it lets you have the full length of the free trial, a bit like if you've just paid your monthly subscription and cancel they let you have what you've already paid for.

EDIT2: Free link to commentary for tonight's game if there's any out of towners:

http://hullcitylive.co.uk/jtv.html

Unfortunately it's our commentators, so I'll guarantee you'll find out a lot about what their pies are like at half time, and who they've been betting on, but I can't give you any assurances about how much you'll know about what's going on on the pitch. (If it's like your last visit here though that might be for the best)