1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ronaldo...

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by brb, Aug 14, 2017.

1. brb

brb CR250

Never could stand him, five match ban for this....

YEEEEEES!

2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'm slightly amazed he can get his shirt off over his head to be honest. I would have expected it to have a zip in the side. I can't say he isn't a fantastic footballer but as a person he is a complete penis. It's almost amusing to see him fume at either officials or his own team mates if they don't pass to him so he can be the hero. If one of my kids ever acted like him I'd be done for child cruelty.

3. brb

brb CR250

At least something has happened for a change even if it is using him as an example. I have always argued a player should receive a card if they touch the ref, even if it is just a pat on the back! We often complain of cheating refs or the bias of them and from a psychological perspective I believe a player should not touch a ref even if it is with good intentions.

I will always support penalties against any player that does so. Ronaldo,s touch not only showed the arrogance of the man but also is disapproval towards the ref in a physical gesture, where does he think he is Sunday League Football. I hasten to add though normally I have seen Ronaldo keep his hands firmly behind his back, also I accept the use of a vocal protest but only if non abusive and within reason, if of a valid and no cheating nature....after all refs are only human lol

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  4. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You knew it would happen brb. According to a report on the Beeb football site Ronaldo states he was "persecuted".

If I were FIFA I'd ban him for another 2 games just for being Ronaldo and moaning like a whimp.

5. brb

brb CR250

Persecuted <laugh> someone seriously needs to give that boy a slap.

Any time I've ever seen him play, he purposely puts his hands behind his back when talking to the ref....now we know why lol