1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Roland Selling Up?

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious, Feb 13, 2014.

1. User deleted as requested

User deleted as requested Well-Known Member

Angel Dust is one of the legion of ITTV WUMs, pulling Old Reamsy’s chain<doh>

Remember Ty Jiminez?

ForestHillBilly likes this.
  2. lardiman

lardiman Keep smiling through
    Forum Moderator

Before my time online I expect, but I'll take your word for it.

Another wum bites the dust, as Freddie used to sing...

3. Mr Sitter

Mr Sitter Active Member

I wouldn’t say he was borderline autistic but most certainly has a noticeable number of sociopathic traits.

4. Mr Sitter

Mr Sitter Active Member

My biggest fear is that he will have a firestorm sale of our best players in the January window and then offer the cloob at a lower price.

5. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

Just hypothetically, imagine we are the buyer. We've heard he wants 58m, so we offer 52m and it looks like being accepted. Suddenly RD offloads Konsa for 5m, Holmes for 6m and Fosu for 3m, and drops the price to 38m. I'd tell him to wait till the summer and see where we were then. I geniindly think RD is daft enough to do something like this, and his CEO could probably negotiate the value down. But most buyers aren't going to be Charlton fans, and there is no pressing need to instantly become new owners at whatever price. This could all become unravelled with a touch of Duchatalet magic.

6. User deleted as requested

As with any rumour, if you add enough “mights” and “ifs” and “apparentlys” to each of your misleading posts on Charlton Life, you just about get away with the accusation that you are stringing fans along. The culprit was at it again yesterday over there, gently challenged on why the “takeover” hadn’t happened, he replied ‘but according to xxxxx there isn’t a takeover”

I repeat again, the man is a fraud, but I guess we are not all going to agree on that <cheers>
    There will come a point for everyone when the Fraud’s version of “premature” morphs into outright lies.

7. User deleted as requested

“Doucher” on Charlton Life has clearly spoken with Richard Murray, and has posted again “Due Diligence has not happened”.
    Doucher has previously confirmed that Murray is his source, and as Murray avidly reads CL hoping for his ego to be tickled, you would bet there is some truth in this. The reaction of Everitt and Hayes to Doucher is revealing - they just can’t stand it that maybe someone knows a bit more than they do.
    The “In The Knows” have been outdone at their own game.

8. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

Could be various bids and/or sources with better or worse information. For those of us on the sidelines, there is no way of knowing who knows what so we just have to sit here and bide our time.

9. User deleted as requested

Agreed, don’t have a problem with that, the problem is when people embellish stuff for their own ends and Tweet photos of white smoke and chimneys

10. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

Henry Irving has been playing down the rumours, contradicting the airperson even. Then there's NLA who claims to be ITK, says nothing will happen for a long time. Even Old REamsy is now ITK, saying he has been told in the strictest confidence that if the Aussie takeover goes ahead we won't get promoted for several years. BB on the other hand says the price of £58m has been agreed, just DD to complete. Bring back TFM I say. He was quite specific,takeover on 17/7/17 precisely.

11. User deleted as requested

@ForestHillBilly

I think you will find that the proper Henry Irving is 100% supportive of a Belgian coup

F7C450C2-B3FA-45DB-92AF-4E1D2995DF95.png

ForestHillBilly likes this.
  12. lardiman

lardiman Keep smiling through
    Forum Moderator

Who has he been talking to, Mystic Meg? Nostradamus?
    Nobody knows whether Charlton will be promoted in the future.

And it's beside the point anyway.
    Reams would sell his soul to Red Bull, who just buy trophies and promotions.

Whether we get promoted this season or not for another ten years is less important to me than whether we have an owner who is supporting Charlton Athletic so it can better itself for its own pride and the pride of its fans.
    Not be just a doormat / feeder / training ground / player farm for any other football Club.

13. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

In the whole world of Charlton supporting Social Media ...... is it just FHB and me who are not ITK about the proposed takeover?

Ken Shabby likes this.
  14. ForestHillBilly

I've been told that this is indeed the case:huh:<confused>.

15. User deleted as requested

I know sweet FA too ..

16. Fridge Magnet

Fridge Magnet Well-Known Member

The fact is Roland was going to sell back in the summer (July to be specific) but did a U-turn just to spite TFM.

TFM reckons the takeover will be completed by mid-January. Keep this to yourself, though.

17. CAFC'sBestInterests

CAFC'sBestInterests Well-Known Member

Not naive at all, I believe he does - I think he sees us as the best Club he's managed so far.
    Whilst these Belgium failures are still around, I think we need someone like him, always talking the Club up, which is more than they've ever done.

18. User deleted as requested

Robinson let the cat out of the bag yesterday regarding the protracted signing of Best. He said that Duchatelet wasn’t keen at all, and asked KF why he couldn’t pick an Academy player. As usual, there was no interest from the Belgian in whether the Academy player was actually ready for the First Team. KR was then told to produce a detailed dossier on Best for RD. Richard Murray then called KR to say that he could “have Best until January”. RE is suggesting that Murray is paying Best’s wages out of his own pocket.

How can this point to anything other than a car crash in January?

19. ForestHillBilly

Is Roland bovvered? Look at him- is he bovvered??

20. ForestHillBilly

July 17th to be even more specific. The date was etched in my mind, and reached fever pitch as the day approached. .. What a callous heartless bastard Roland must be to change his mind just to humiliate poor TFM, who must now be on medication, I imagine.