1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic ROD's answer to the meaning of life

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Oldsparkey, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

'kinell banksy - how old are you? You post like a spotty faced brat.........<laugh>

2. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

No Welsh choirs wizey - just me is too much for him.....<laugh>

To you other guys with Beemers I'd say there's a huge variety within the marque to choose from. Find the right one to suit you and you'll never want to change.

I started with a 528i back in the 80's after trading in my Rover 3500 SDI. I stuck with half a dozen 5 series since then before picking up a 645i. Lovely car but that didn't last long - not enough space in the back. Switched back to 5 series Tourings which were ideal for my needs. That included a 550i that was awesome - 4.8 litre V8 that you couldn't even hear when it was blowing your socks off.....<laugh>

Look guys - I knew this new vehicle was coming up for delivery this week and that's why I posted this thread last week. To be honest, I was feeling a bit guilty indulging myself and wanted to gauge how you guys felt about spending your dosh or carry on accumulating it for a rainy day. I'd still like to know what you think about it in principle and there's no need for the personal stuff - everyone has a choice.

The age and longer term future is bound to have an impact on the younger posters on here but that shouldn't exclude ambition at any walk of life. It was really the older posters like me who I was after. Do you see cash as king rather than enjoyment, and when is enough enough of it?

Made my choice a while ago. BTW, went out first this morning and touched it again - it's still there......<laugh>

3. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

He's laughing because he knows Old (not so bright) Sparkey will be back soon enough.

He sending me unwanted pictures by DM now, I think he's the welsh Harvey Weinstein, he's a sex pest, I might report him for sexual harassment!

As you can see by the photo he sent, its a bit love / hate, I think he's a little confused?

images-1.jpeg

4. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

The sheep in the background looks as though he’s seen some very disturbing things...

5. banksyisourhero

Hes full by the looks of it.

6. banksyisourhero

You post like a spoilt old brat!

7. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Nice try banksy - you can liar to the list now fellas....<laugh> If I had to resort to sending you PM's banksy, I'd have quit this thread long before now.

Give it up pal - you clearly can't stand your ground verbally, and that post proves it.

8. banksyisourhero

leave me alone you sex pest..

9. banksyisourhero

I have to go to work now, no more photos while I am gone please Harvey.

10. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Don't you mean school?

11. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Now it appears banksy's gone to school, does anyone want to comment on the thread subject rather than his ****, or are you all afraid of him?

12. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

It has been quite amusing reading the banter <cheers><cheers><cheers>

Oldsparkey likes this.
  13. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Yup - you gotta feel sorry for him when the poor chap is outclassed..........<laugh>:emoticon-0105-wink:

14. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

one thing is for sure, the meaning of life was not to spend to much time on the same thing!

so what about the weekend how will CARDIFF fare against BRENTFORD? a team that sort of reminds me of Burnley back in the 60's ... always managed to survive and always sold one or 2 players to balance the books....
    City now if we are to be classed as a better than average championship side this season needs at least a point from the trip to Yorkshire....

Oldsparkey likes this.
  15. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

I would take a point,however three is a big possibility.

16. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Spot on JGF2 - this thread subject has probably run its' course given the lack of response to it (except for banksy <laugh>)

As far the resumption of football this weekend is concerned, it can't come soon enough!!! (note the exclamation marks :emoticon-0105-wink:)

Brentford are very quick counterattacking side that can cause anyone trouble and if we take all three points tomorrow, that'll be a good job done.

Wednesday for you are a different matter. They like to play the ball around and tend to play a possession game. You will do well to get a point but I said that about your last 2 away games and you got 3 in each.

17. banksyisourhero

Maybe people find it vulgar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps people in Wales would prefer this sort of thing, why don't you try there?

Anyhow, Harvey (thats your new name!) or I might start calling you Old 'not so bright' Sparkey but its a bit long winded, thank you for not sending anymore sheep filth by DM today and your hilarious repartee about exclamation marks and school has proved beyond doubt just what fantastic 'forum poster' you might make in the future some time, when you get some decent material. (anything new would move you on a bit!)

Ripping you to shreds again has been fun and I will continue to monitor your progress although your probably a bit long in the tooth to get much better there is no harm in trying.

Thanks for the invite for the 'menage a trois' with your favourite sheep, but sorry its just not my thing, you crack on though. maybe you and JGF could take her out for an expensive meal as you clearly have the spare cash and a roomy boot in the BMW and JGF seems quite good at reading sheep emotion from his previous post.

18. banksyisourhero

I had to edit out what they were doing to that poor sheep as it was utter filth.

Unknown.jpeg

19. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Ahh, I see school's out.

Blimey - lot of words in that post for you banksy. Must have been a bit of an effort but if you keep it up you might still get the job in McDonalds. <ok>

I've no wish to prolong the agony of your humiliation for you on this thread. I'd best accept your illusion of being "ripped to shreds" as fact and slink away. I know you'll miss me really and also those "filthy DM's" being sent to you as well. I see your an advocate of "when all else fails, only lies are left". <laugh>

Bye bye baby banksy - sleep tight and don't forget McDonalds is within your grasp, just don't forget the fries - what a jerk....<laugh>

20. banksyisourhero

Candy-- baby