1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Road to safety

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Bob the slob, Dec 29, 2017.

1. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Point proven <ok>

2. Rhodthesod

Rhodthesod Well-Known Member

Three points ahead of schedule. Shame we could not get 5hat winner at Newcastle.

PGFWhite and DragonPhilljack like this.
  3. swans-m

swans-m Well-Known Member

The early signs are very promising under Carvalhal. in his 6 games so far we have 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat. And those include some very tough fixtures. We even left the loss to Spurs feeling spirited by the performance. But If we can keep this momentum going with a win at Notts County and put in a performance against Arsenal, it will hopefully set us up for a crucial Feb against Leicester, Burnley and Brighton.

I do however find myself checking the news every hour or so for updates on transfers. The board really need to back him here to give us the best possibility of survival. I had us dead and buried in December after the draw at home to Palace, loss away to Stoke and the dicking at Liverpool. But now I feel there is a real sense of optimism around the club, we just need those dickheads in the directors box to get their wallets out.

4. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Those 'dickheads in the boardroom are doing what they do best, sweet fa......................... <ok>

5. Rhodthesod

Rhodthesod Well-Known Member

Six points up on the “optimistic plan”. I think we need 15 or 16 points.

Mahrez may be gone so let’s see if that can help us at Leicester!

6. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

We have definitely turned a corner, confidence high after back to back wins over Liverpool and Arsenal, and pressure now on the club's around us, Carlos is a breath of fresh air, just hope that the nugget Jenkins doesn't screw up the working relationship, like he has with so many previous managers, such a twerp...... <ok>

Rhodthesod and Taffvalerowdy like this.