1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

riordan

Discussion in 'Hibernian' started by haribo, Feb 4, 2011.

1. haribo

haribo New Member

heard on the radio today at work that derek riordan wants to stay at hibs for the rest of his career, can only be a gd thing on his day he can score goals from anywhere, need to get him on a long contract

2. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

I was gutted he never got a chance at Celtic. Great player when given the chance. Most natural finisher Scotland has at the minute but can't seem to get a look in off any Scotland manager. Yet folk like Mackie and Maguire are handed caps like sweeties for playing well for 10 weeks.

Obviously Deek has had his problems off field being a wee dick and all. But I've always rated him as a good footballer.

3. haribo

haribo New Member

aye totally agree off the field he isnt the best role model, but the field u cant doubt it talent, should be at least in the scotland squad could change a game if trailing likes,

4. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

You should try and rope a few more Hibs boys into joining here from 606. It's a lot easier to recruit from among your own fans. I'd expect the SPL pages to be quite quiet on here until 606 goes tits-up in May.

Hopefully the fact that this place is pretty much self-moderated and doesn't have to comply with BBC Guidelines will help stop the blatantly arseholish WUMs too.

5. Hibsfan247

Hibsfan247 New Member

Well I'm another hibby who's joined....hope it's gonna be guid.