1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Restrictions

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Leo Billy, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Leo Billy

Leo Billy Well-Known Member

So Boris has put new restrictions in place for what he expects at the moment to be the next 6 months.

Working from home if you can
    Pubs, restaurants, cafes etc having a 10pm curfew and I’m sure you’ve all seen the details.

Thoughts on this? I hate working from home personally as I just seem to get distracted too easily, so 6 months of it will end up being a right pain in the arse.

In terms of the pubs etc, what difference will shutting at 10 do compared to say shutting at 12? Or is it just Boris wanting to make people get their act together.

I personally think it’s a good thing he’s done, hopefully some people will stop being so ignorant to those around them. But I do hope I can keep working in the office tho.

2. Dorty Dogbreath

Dorty Dogbreath keeper of the glow

For those of you complaining about working from home spare a thought for all of those who have lost work or their jobs through no fault of their own.

3. Dorty Dogbreath

And regarding restrictions, there are a growing number of people from all age groups who have had enough of this.

4. Roland Deschain

Roland Deschain Well-Known Member

China have attempted to shut down capitalism and the fat headed twat is helping them with it.

In France, they have nearly twice as many cases but “only” 40 deaths per day for a population of 66m. Their response? Deal with it, act sensibly and get on with life. Too much is impacted by restrictions.

We have nearer 10 deaths and have gone mental. It’s leading to civil war if unchecked.

cronemeister and Dorty Dogbreath like this.
  5. Leo Billy

I 100% agree mate. I genuinely feel lucky that I even have the option of working from home, hence why I said I think it’s a good thing Boris has done, I definitely work better in the office but I just appreciate the situation I’m in and feel for those poor buggers who don’t have that.

6. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

Good luck to you lot in the motherland.

7. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

Roland you love a good exaggeration <laugh>

8. Leo Billy

The more and more I read into it, the more I realise how ****ed up it is. One minute I think Boris has done something decent, the next I think he’s a complete idiot. Priorities are all wrong in this country

9. Dorty Dogbreath

There is an 83-year old woman I've done work for. She lives on her own, hardly sees a soul (except for carers once a day I believe) for days on end due to Covid, she says. Next week is her 60th wedding anniversary, her husband is in a care home with dementia. I'm going to visit her with a card and stuff any restrictions, no one should be alone on such a day.

10. Rudekid

Rudekid Well-Known Member

It's all about controlling the nhs and ensuring it can cope with demand. It's important people just do what they're ****ing told imo

11. Roland Deschain

The word "unrest" would probably suffice.

12. mickeybnufc

mickeybnufc Well-Known Member

Just get on with life,most people will act sensibly,look at Sweden no probs,let people make their own decisions,it'll all come out in the wash

13. Sheikh_of_Araby

Sheikh_of_Araby Well-Known Member

The selfish mob caused this.

14. Roland Deschain

Every Nordic country, France, and more, are adjusting to life. They expect the sensible to protect, the stupid/ignorant will suffer. It's almost Darwinism. Here, though? Well, we've got literally millions of ignorant thickos - not only that, but thickos who are allowed to vote. So our Gov has to do something to appease the thickos, as well as protecting the thickos from themselves. Hence this ****ing disaster, hot on the heels of the Brexit disaster.

The UK is a ****ing abysmal country, only saved by the fact we never allowed guns.

15. cronemeister

cronemeister Well-Known Member

Bollocks...being told what to do is why we're in this ****ing mess. These restrictions are not the answer and boris knows it...hes ****ed up.....again!!

Eat out in August and we'll pay half your bill
    Sept...back under lockdown....nearly!

Its been said before by both chippy and me, ban under 25's from pubs and buying alcohol....anywhere, you'll sharp see a drop.

Schools are still open, 24 hour supermarkets are still open as are pubs and restaurants....closing them early is not the answer.

I'm super careful as my missus is high risk, I have friends who are super careful because they would most likely be out of a job if they caught it. Id be much safer going to theirs for food and drinks than going into a pub/restaurant/supermarket but I can't because I've been told not to....its a ****ing joke!!

People need to get on with their lives but be sensible about it and im talking about the general public as well as pub/restaurant owners etc.

If Boris paid more attention to getting an accurate test and trace scheme up and running like we were promised ****ing months ago none of this would have been necessary!

16. mickeybnufc

Brexit is good, Brexit is coming

17. mickeybnufc

Hear f*ckin Hear

18. Rudekid

That's your opinion..

Just do whats being asked regardless.. Its our duty..

19. Rudekid

This is the thing... The same bunch that broke lockdown the first time are the ones crying now.... Throwing their toys out the pram and thinking being defiant is something to be proud of.

There's the chance to save hundreds of thousands of lives by minimising the spread until a vaccine arrives..

Selfish people ..... Stfu and do what your country is asking of you...

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  20. cronemeister

cronemeister Well-Known Member

Isn't it the prime ministers duty to do what's best for this country? Nearly 5000 people have tested positive for C-19 today...who the **** is going to make sure them same 5000 people self isolate like good little boys and girls? No one that's who!. Short of shutting literally and absolutely EVERYTHING for two weeks and confining literally EVERYBODY to barracks for 2 weeks there is no other way to stop it. The sooner bojo realises this and sorts out a test and trace scheme that actually works....nothing else will.

The more we increase our testing figures the more positive tests we are going to have...thats just simple ****ing math.

People will still **** off on holiday and we're still letting holidaymakers into this country...its ****ing madness.

Shut the whole ****ing country down for 2 weeks...simple as that. I'd rather stay indoors for 2 weeks than have to wear a mask and vacate boozers at 10pm for 6 months any day...hands up if you would too!