1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

REMINDER MOM

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by ellewoods, Aug 12, 2016.

1. ellewoods

ellewoods Well-Known Member

tigerscanada's post reminded me that I was going to post a little thing about the MOM this season. All our games will be available streaming this year. That means that everyone can vote, lets follow the honor system though and vote after you watch the game and if you didnt watch the game please dont vote. Obviously watching it on tigersplayer is acceptable. I probably wont be voting as I feel that counting up all your votes influences my perception of the game.

A new thing this year. In the past posters at the end of the season say that my MOM player of the year wouldn't be so and so. This year I am going to make the attempt to also record every one of your votes in order to at the end of the season also post every posters MOM Player of the Year. What I need from you is this, if you change your name on this site during the season please send me a message giving me your old name that way I can make the change on the spreadsheet.

Also as always if for any reason the game is over and I have not put the MOM thread up please feel free to do so, I wont get upset.

2. tigerscanada

tigerscanada Well-Known Member

I think some bugger's already changed their name since posting their predictions on Monday ! <laugh>

3. ellewoods

ellewoods Well-Known Member

Yea I saw that. <laugh>

4. oldman

oldman Well-Known Member

Well done and thanks old chap.

5. Davies Headband

Davies Headband Well-Known Member

Good luck Elle, it used to take ages to do it my way so I can't imagine how long this is going to take!