1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Reading fan Chat - Reading v WBA

Discussion in 'West Brom' started by daib0, Jan 7, 2013.

1. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

A warm hello once again to all Baggies fans – for those who don’t know me, it’s a Royals fan 100% in peace, and I represent Reading’s ‘Royals Rendezvous’. It would be really interesting for us to have any general comments from you, like how you see the game going and general thoughts on your own team, and your (honest!) opinion of Reading.

These simple following ideas might be used as a very basic guide in case you’d like to write to something slightly longer, but don’t feel you need to answer a ‘shopping list’ because any (sociable!) comments are equally welcome ...

A] How is your squad developing this season, and who is the bigger danger – Long or Lukaku?
    B] How are the younger academy players doing, any names we should remember for the future?
    C] Well, it’s a re-run of last season at the top of the premier so far, both Manchester clubs are really turning the heat on, but I should like to say how impressed I still am with your own season – bordering on the European positions. Could you make Europe or do you think it is a small step too far ?
    D] How strong do you see the premier teams around you near the top, and err ... how much hope is there for the Royals - please give honest answers, I’m not expecting them to be very positive!!

Just a word on ‘Royals Rendezvous’ - we’ve always prided ourselves on large and in-depth match presentations, which largely feature on the team we are playing and not on ourselves. I hope you might all enjoy browsing it this week – http://royalsrendezvous.co.uk/topic/9798607/1

Finally, here’s the “RR Guide for Away fans” - http://royalsrendezvous.co.uk/topic/9220871/1 Everything on travel, eating & drinking at Reading …

Many thanks, here’s to a good game! I’ll be looking in daily, so likewise, any questions from you - just pop them on this thread …

daib0