1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Discussion in 'Portsmouth' started by SaintLapras, Aug 16, 2017.

1. SaintLapras

SaintLapras Well-Known Member

So I read our attendance in today's match against Fulham is over 1500. WTAF? 1500 people apparently are content for Portsmouth to just be relegated to nothing more than training opposition for Fulham's kids. I am so ****ing livid right now. And because our attendance is slightly higher than it was last year, that prat Harvey will see it as some kind of success.

ARGHHHH

please log in to view this image

Wooperts_duck likes this.
  2. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

To be honest, Lapras, I had forgotten the match was on. Just checked the result a 3-3 draw, with Fulham then winning 4-2 on penalties.

The good news apart from Jamal Lowe scoring two goals, and Kal Naismith the other, was the debut appearance from 16 year old left sided defender Joe Hancott, a first year apprentice from the Isle of Wight. Obviously Kenny believes he is a player for the future.

Apart from that, I fully agree with your comments and sentiments, Lapras <ok>

3. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I would have thought your players would be good at penalties by now Wooperts...............:D

4. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Come here to gloat, did we sensible?

By the way, how did it go for you in the Carabao Cup at Bristol City?...........

5. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

We didn't get any penalties Wooperts......<ok>

And yes of course I did for christ sake. Why wouldn't I.......:emoticon-0169-dance

6. MAJR

MAJR Well-Known Member

Kenny Jackett didn't really treat the game as anything important. He played an almost completely different team and used it as an opportunity to have a look at his fringe players and some of his youth players. It essentually was just a reserve team game.