1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

radio newcastle?

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by nomoregeordies, Jan 12, 2015.

1. nomoregeordies

nomoregeordies Well-Known Member

Well I was not at the game at weekend and after recent posts on here thought I would listen to the Sunderland and Newcastle games on the radio. Well, what a load of rubbish it was, Newcastle's commentators were slightly better than ours. In fact for most of our game I hadn't a clue what was happening on the pitch with references to past players and past matches seeming to be more important. however, I would agree with Bennett that Sunderland attacks are done at a snails pace and hence opposing defences are usually 'in place' to deal with the attacks quite easily. After the tedium of our game (er, apparently Danny Graham was one of the better players cos 'he ran around a bit') plus the radio station's seemingly constant adverts for the show I decided to give the mags game a listen, more of the same , tedium plus adverts. Basically, the whole thing was amateurish rubbish, The show on after it was ok though, apart from the adverts that advertised their breakfast show, highlighting some real Geordie 'humour'. Verdict, for the live commentaries 0-10, never again.

2. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

you suck cock, albeit geordie cock....just admit

3. JustMeMan

JustMeMan Well-Known Member

MAYBE we should play Newcastle every week!” quipped Gus Poyet in a moment of light relief during a distinctly downbeat post-mortem on Saturday.

4. Billingham Black Cat

It is disgracefully second rate from the BBC. Nick Barnes and his meaningless waffle is almost never ending while we should be listening to a running match commentary. If there was an alternative, this station's coverage would struggle to attract many listeners.

5. clockstander

clockstander Well-Known Member

All I know is Talk Sports t**t who covers us is the worst enemy this club has ever faced, and we are helpless against his constant sniping, why the club does not ban him from the ground I do not know.