1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Question from a Fulham fan.....

Discussion in 'Bolton Wanderers' started by 67RDH06, Dec 18, 2011.

1. 67RDH06

67RDH06 New Member

A Fulham fan in peace.....

I was at the game yesterday and although I was obviously happy with the three points, I was a bit shocked at what I saw from Bolton. There seemed to be no attacking flair whatsoever and I was shocked at about 60 mins when DAVIES was subbed off as I had no real idea he had even been involved. The defence was also a little lost and I'm not gloating but once we scored I was never in any doubt of the result.

As Bolton fans, what are your thoughts? Is NGOG really going to score the goals to get you out of trouble? Once CAHILL is sold, (as is probably more than likely going to happen in January), what will happen with your defence. And the big one.... should you stick with COYLE or not?

Once again this post is not meant as a dig at your team, I'm just genuinely interested to hear the Bolton fans points of view.

2. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

Yeah, we are rather awful now-a-days. Our defending was pretty disgraceful and we let Johns(t)on through about 5 times. Our attacking was clueless and we relied on long shots that were never going to beat the keepre.

We seem to be going down with Coyle and the only way I think we will stay up is if we replace him. But I remain hopeful that we can somehow turn things around.