1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread QPR Vs Norwich City - Wed 19th April @19:45

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by zogean_king, Apr 17, 2023.

?

Who will win

1. QPR

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Draw

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Norwich

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  4. Football

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Reading

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. carrowcanario

carrowcanario Well-Known Member

Not going to get into this discussion again.

2. Robbie BB

Robbie BB Well-Known Member

I suppose this "certain poster" is also the reason why Hanley and McLean are a constant topic on every other City forum as well as on social media? Is wummery really the best explanation?

3. RiverEndRick

RiverEndRick Well-Known Member

The first question is where the money required to 'completely revamp the side' is going to come from. So much has been wasted trying to revamp the squad in recent years that our options now are very limited. McLean and Hanley will be essential players next season and we'll need at least one more CB as our current situation has shown. It will be 'evolution not revolution' yet again, starting with quality players at CB, DM and new striker to replace Pukki. If Aarons and/or Sara leave, they will also have to be replaced, so let's come out of dreamland and get real or we'll be sinking further.

4. zogean_king

zogean_king Well-Known Member

What about Gibson? I don't know what it is, but he doesn't inspire confidence in me. In fact none of our CBs inspire confidence in me.

Plans must already be underway for what money is available for players, who can we get in on free/ loan. I mean on paper Hayden was a classic signing from Webber- someone who is out of favour, but with potential to bounce back to former highs (like many players we signed in early Farke time). Sara and Nunez took a little while to adjust, but they have been good in the latter half of the season.. The main thing however, is confidence- Norwich are playing as a team without it. Sort their heads out and they would be doing well.

ncgandy and Robbie BB like this.