1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Qpr forest game

Discussion in 'Nottingham Forest' started by Leicester lad..ey up me duck, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

I'm A Leicester fan, an unbiased one.

After watching the game on Sky I have to say it lit no fires or fears in me at all.

Leicester played Saturday against Direby and we showed our command of the ball, team passing and the collective unit just passing it around for fun.

Our level of play is massively abour your own and QPR , exception being Tarrabt.

Weather there is enough time for Leicester to get into the automatic's remains to be seen. But if i was either of you I'd be slightly concerened of a cricked neck looking over your shoulder.

Opinions ?

2. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

3. Yak.

Yak. Member

10 men down away from home after 20 mins and the highest scorers in the league couldn't find their way through.<laugh>

i think you should readdress your unbiased opinion, on the basis of the spirit Forest showed, the result and the circumstances.

has for your game against derby. You shown you a real threat 1st half. although you wasnt in the second half, and the way derby play, its like playing against 5 aside at the moment.

I hope this satisfy s your unbiased opinion<ok>

4. Yak.

Yak. Member

<laugh>

ok me duck<ok>

5. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

I'm as unbiased as a pair of scales with Nigel Clough and his Team on one side and reality on the other :emoticon-0146-punch

6. Yak.

Yak. Member

7. KevSkeg66

KevSkeg66 New Member

Glad you beat direby, but you won't make autos, good luck in the play-offs unless you play us. <ok>

8. Yak.

Yak. Member

i wanted derby to win:(