1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Purchasing tickets online

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Q.P.R, May 13, 2014.

1. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member

I'm getting my online ticket account ready so I can snap up some tickets tomorrow, this is the first time I've used the online system.

I can see my loyalty points and transaction history when I've purchased through the phone. Do I need to input my card details onto the account? Or will it prompt me for that when I select the tickets tomorrow?

I want everything to run smoothly tomorrow so thanks for your help!

2. elnino37

elnino37 Active Member

It will prompt you for the card details. It will allow you to reserve your seat(s) before you put in your card details so you won't lose the tickets while you type in your details.

3. Staines R's

Staines R's Well-Known Member

Bit confused as to how it might work online, where I want to order tickets for me and my lads on my account, but also sit with other mates, who have other accounts.

4. Flyer

Flyer Well-Known Member

I think you are OK if you know their membership number, they may have to go online to allow access to their accounts but I'm not sure.

Its possible as I had 2 others on my account but can't tell you exactly how as I did it about 5 years ago.

5. CroydonCaptainJack

CroydonCaptainJack Well-Known Member

Yes, sounds a bit complicated. I've given up thinking about sitting near the guys who sit near me in X Block. I'm just concentrating on getting mine and my boys. Should be fine for numbers though given tickets were ok for Cardiff and there was 'only' 31k then.

6. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

I think it's a bit **** that members can only get 1 ticket each in their first phase. There's no way I can now get 3 seats together for me and the two Sons. I'll have to get two together for me and the youngest and then get another, hopefully for the eldest Son in the members' 2nd phase. Not great at all. Surely they could have let members have two each straight away?

7. Flyer

Flyer Well-Known Member

Everyone is saying that col, its stupid, one bloke cant sit with his 4 yo because of it.

I can't sit with my mate unless there's one next to him by chance. They really screwed up. STH and members should have had 2 each, even then they can't sell out before they pass onto the next level.

8. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member

Thanks guys, I'm guessing there will be a stadium plan to choose your seat from?

Everyone know what category they are going for tomorrow? I'm thinking Cat 4

9. rangercol

Anyone know what the different categories mean seat wise?

10. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member

I'm guessing the higher the price the better the seats, so CAT 1 is the best seats

11. Flyer

Flyer Well-Known Member

They are all over the place, the cat system and seat map is very complicated.

12. Supergod00

Supergod00 Active Member

I think it's to make it so all members are guaranteed a seat, from what I've looked at there are 10k season tickets and 10k members, if everyone could buy 2 then potentially some members wouldn't be able to get tickets, it's not ideal but then there are people like me who go to games and was there last night who don't have membership that might not get a ticket for the final when some fans will probably get a ticket for their non Qpr mates to come along with, I'll be gutted if I don't get a ticket now! People who went last night who aren't members should be on the list to buy tickets!!

13. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member

Got a link to the categories details? I could only find a seat map, but it didn't correspond with the categories QPR have listed

14. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member

So if Wembley can hold 90,000 seated and QPR and Wigan have 37,000 each (74k total) where is the remaining 16,000 being sold?

15. Supergod00

Supergod00 Active Member

Club wembley and sponsors! Spare a thought for Arsenal, they have got 23k tickets for the FA cup and over 40k season ticket holders!!

16. campile ranger

This is the 1st year in the last 10 that not a season ticket holder or member.

Still no one to blame but myself.

Sad thing is I've been looking forward to seeing the new Wembley and have
    turned down the chance of going coz wanted to wait till the Rs got there.

17. Flyer

Flyer Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

That's from last year.

18. rangercol

Cheers. Cat 3 me thinks.

19. Staines R's

Staines R's Well-Known Member

I guess it's a reward for being a ST holder that you get first dibble on seats. I've been to Wembley twice to watch England play and sat on the bottom tier both times, thought the view was great anywhere around there.
    Personally I wouldn't want to be any higher than that (as some mates have been), as they say it's too far away and like watching subbuteo.

That's just personally preference though

20. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member