1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Proud

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Bullet tooth Tony, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

That's the only thing I can say after our win in Madrid, never thought I would say this, but I wasn't down hearted after loosing the tie. One of the come back's of the century narrowly missed and held our own, nay, outplayed them on their own patch, shame Tuchel opted for Pulisic otherwise it may have been an awesome result.

Naas Blue likes this.
  2. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Agree 100%. From down and out against one of the giants, to total domination. A very dodgy VAR decision and despite a victory, undone by a lousy Bridge performance.
    Audi deserves great praise. To get these blokes off their arses and fire up and overrun Real a week later is what very few Managers can do. Audi is the absolute "real deal".
    Pulisic gets equal treatment and chances from Audi but too often shows he's simply not good enough. Audi would do himself and Chelsea a big favour by selling Pulisic ASAP.
    Weak, injury prone, wimpish, lacking any passion and overated. Only at the Club because our backroom "experts" wanted more USA exposure. Wrong player.

3. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

It was a game of mixed emotions. Proud of the performance and disappointed with the result, in the 1st leg it was the other way round.