1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Proud of The Club.

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Naas Blue, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Naas Blue

Naas Blue Well-Known Member

Having watched everything that Chelsea Football Club has done in the face of this ongoing crisis, i thought it would be fitting to give Roman and his team a big shout-out. We have stood up to the plate as a Club from the very beginning with the provision of 128 rooms in the Club hotels for the use of health care workers and the provision of free meals. Staff, full-time and casual, have continued to be paid as if the season was continuing as normal. All the Clubs charities and initiatives have had funding boosts and plans for fans to have re-imbursements have been announced today as well. All of this information can be seen on the "Latest News" section on the Club website. Missing the football terribly but proud as punch to see how our Club has been acting during this crisis. KTBFFH.

2. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Spot on. I know other Clubs are doing plenty as well, but RA and Chelsea are showing the way. For many years RA was a mysterious figure and often questioned for not using his personal wealth for obvious signs of Charity work. Well that's now been exposed.The man couldn't do more to assist ALL those who need a hand in this bloody awful mess the World has got itself into. Top marks to him and the Club management.
    On the other hand, don't know what the players are up to, but compared to the owner and other Teams, it's not a good look.
    So on a lighter note, they've discovered why the Wuhan Cricket Club is so lousy. They keep eating the bats.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  3. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Oooof <laugh>

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  4. Leo Billy

Leo Billy Well-Known Member

Random as **** question I know, I’ve just started watching Made in Chelsea, is Chelsea actually anything like that show?

it’s like geordie shore with us, is absolutely nothing like how geordies actually are.

Oh and good luck to your lot and lamps next season, Drogba is still one of my all time favourite players. Also, the memory of Chelsea beating Lazio in the CL when duff scored has stuck with me, loved watching that match. Good luck <cheers>

5. Chelsea Pensioner

Last summer I went to a restaurant in Chelsea and 4 of the people from made in Chelsea were there. They were all "look at me's " scrubber girls, all botox and plastic boobs, and the blokes were well pleased with themselves, loud and a pain in the arse. Like all those shows, they cast dropkicks, loudmouths and damaged people who piss viewers off and get ratings. Plenty of people like that in Chelsea, as everywhere, but most people are like all other places, mostly normal , friendly and the area is a buzzy interesting place.And the football team is not bad either.

6. Leo Billy

Leo Billy Well-Known Member

What’s it like when there’s cast members in there? Do the general public have to be a quiet etc or is it just normal? I can imagine it being strange with all the cameras etc there.

7. Chelsea Pensioner

Sorry, they weren't filming, they were just in there having dinner. My description is just my observations into the type of people they are, and is not a bit positive. For what it's worth, I worked in the film industry for 45 years, and I can assure you these people are low life, damaged, delusional, and a pain up the arse.
    Made in Chelsea is miles away from what the place is like, and even further away from the people who live there are like. It's a load of absolute bollocks, just like Geordy Shore.