1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic "Private lover's tiff"

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Oldsparkey, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

That's fair enough Milky - but my conspiracy theories aren't theories - they're fact.......<laugh><ok>

Of course all facets of the political arena contain somewhat "dubious" characters amongst their ranks, let alone those that support them.

Let's just say it's time for a change of stance over the immediate situation in which this country finds itself, and the only way we're going to that is to elect someone whose committed to do that **** or bust - I just hope it's just a good **** and not bust. <yikes>

2. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

<ok> Sadly, there appears to be a dearth of credible politicians on either side of the spectrum.

3. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

Exactly <ok> needs someone to shake things up a bit and Johnson backed by the ERG would do just that

4. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Agreed - at last. <laugh><ok>

5. dbc

dbc Well-Known Member

And that's why I want him elected so this final fantasy of Brexit can be exposed once and for all

w.c.dukenfield likes this.
  6. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Left wing ****s are lower than a snakes belly, hypocritical bastards the lot of 'em

7. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

What intrusion is this then? I cant see any intrusion here.

Boris has said countless times he doesn't want to discuss his private life in public. Why cant people accept that and respect that. Boris has said this for years, even before the 2012 London Olympics. He hasn't changed his stance here. Why cant people just understand that? But no. You have people recording his arguments. People giving stories about his private life to the press. The press demanding Boris to answer their questions about the argument. Who the fuk are these people to demand anything from anyone that is private and nothing to do with anyone else? It doesn't matter if he is a potential PM or the tea lady at Elland Road. You are entitled to privacy. You are entitled to a private life in your own home. But he is constantly being harassed by people trying their best to intrude in his private life, even though they know he won't answer. Today Boris had a radio interview and was asked 26 times about the picture of him and Carrie. 26 fukking times!!! That just goes to show how pathetic the British press are.

To answer your question though, as stated above, Boris will not discuss his private life. But never said anything about posting a picture. Sometimes pictures can tell a 1000 words and this picture does just that. This picture was put out to just shut everyone up. They had an argument. Police was called. Police said all ok. Boris and his partner have made up and now they are happy. End of story, which shouldn't have been a story in the first place. The obsession over this is unreal! Its embarrassing to see.

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  8. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

Like a broken clock... it had to happen. <laugh>

Not twice a day though <laugh>

Oldsparkey likes this.
  9. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

I don't actually think any of the 160k Tory members who decides on the outcome of the leadership contest really cares that Boris had an argument with his partner and then made up with her. In fact I am shocked anyone really cares.

10. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

The same ****s don't believe in democracy and want another vote then another vote then...…...

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    FORZA LEEDS and 2 pennth like this.

11. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

There is no doubt about it that on that day she would have struggled due to what happened to her years ago. I could imagine Boris walking in the front door and saying stuff like "what a day" and banging on about what he has been up to. She was probably thinking what a twat he is for not asking her about Worboys and checking if she is ok. She probably got mad with him and knocked over the bottle of wine, accidentally ;), over his laptop that has all his work on it. He is now mad with her shouting at her. She probably then screamed at him saying stuff like he only thinks about himself and his laptop and pointed out he hadn't asked her about her day. He then probably called himself a twat and tried to calm her down by giving her a hug. She is still pissed off with him and tells him to get off her. He then doesn't keep his mouth shut as he is a blithering idiot and mutters something under his breathe. She heard what he said and started throwing things at him. Sounds like your normal typical Saturday night in Manchester <laugh>.

Then you got the neighbours next door doing this.....

please log in to view this image

12. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

Whats the fantasy as you imagine it?

13. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

I think yes, some are disputing why they went to the press. Some don't feel it was to politically attack Boris. But it was. 100%. For the reasons I said earlier today. Look at the whole picture.

No its not newsworthy. I bet if Boris wasn't going for the PM job, this wouldn't have got to the press.

And I definitely would be saying the same thing if it was Corbyn or any politician or any high profile figure or anyone full stop. It was just an argument. We all have them. If it was as bad as the neighbours say it was - which I don't dispute by the way, the neighbours was right to call the police. But the police said all was ok. Carrie herself has said they were stitched up by the neighbours, who regularly protests outside their home. The actions of the neighbours have proved to be political. So looking at it all, I would be saying the same if it was Corbyn or anyone else.

14. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

The actions of the neighbours and their history of how they feel towards Boris, to me, show recording the argument was a deliberate act to pass it on to the Guardian. Calling the police wasnt done out of neighbourly concern. It was a calculated move, knowing if the police attend then it adds more weight to their story. Hence why they deliberately went outside when the police arrived to note down the registration numbers to use as evidence. It was all calculated and deliberate for sure.

15. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

I don't like Farage but it certainly would be interesting if he was PM with his no nonsense style. Or someone strong like him.

16. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

I dont like either Boris or Hunt but out of the 2 of them I prefer Boris for only 1 reason which is because he was the main vocal leaver in the referendum build up. So lets see what he can do, if he is all mouth no action or not. However, its good to remember, he would be going into this with both hands tied behind his back and his pants down to his ankles and bent over ready for the EU to fuk him over. Because of the state that the Tories and Mrs May has left us in after wasting 3 years!

17. lifecheshirewhite

Wouldn't give a fook if it was Corbyn, it's a non story.

18. dbc

dbc Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ were you knocking one out when you typed this mills and boon-esque fan-fiction?

19. dbc

dbc Well-Known Member

So if Boris ****ed Diane Abbott it would be a non-story?

20. dbc

dbc Well-Known Member

That a true Brexiteer can get a better deal from the EU by being strong or threatening them with no deal or I guess speaking loudly in English or reminding them we are GREAT Britain or other such fantasies