1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic "Private lover's tiff"

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Oldsparkey, Jun 22, 2019.

1. lifecheshirewhite

But she's not political <laugh> and dbc believes that, but then again he also believes in Santa and Fairies allegedly <whistle>

OLOF and Captain Jack Sparrow like this.
  2. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Yesterdays papers - Monday 24th June.

The Sun has somehow got info of Boris and Carrie having 4 rows in 6 weeks, revealing each of these bust ups.
    The Mail has somehow got info that the couple are stronger than ever and that they have been driven out of their home by anti Boris/Tory/Brexit protesters.
    The Mirror has somehow got info that Boris wants to leave Carrie and get back with his ex.

So they are rowing all the time having bust ups but they are also stronger than ever although Boris wants to leave Carrie to get back with his ex! Absolutely ridiculous!

This is nothing short of intrusion and harassment into Boris's private life in a way to effect the outcome of who is going to be the next PM.

please log in to view this image

brisbane-lion likes this.
  3. lifecheshirewhite

Didn't know that about the rapes, pritty disgusting of the so called press to keep going on about it.

Captain Jack Sparrow likes this.
  4. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

The neighbours would have known about this too. Yet that didn't stop them either. You would think as "concerned neighbours" (yeah right <doh>) that they wouldn't want to put Carrie through all of this, going to the press about an argument they had the same day as the main news that day was Worboys admitting a further 4 attacks. But no. They didn't care about how Carrie could have been feeling. They just wanted to attack Boris and use Carrie in this process.

Concerned neighbours my ass!

brisbane-lion, OLOF, 2 pennth and 3 others like this.
  5. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

They're all thick as ****, undemocratic left wing scum who would rather see the terrorist loving Marxist Corbyn in No.10

6. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

<laugh><laugh>...........nice one Cap'n and well said. <applause>

The overwhelming conclusion is that the whole episode, whilst correctly identified as a private spat between Boris and his girfriend, has been blown out of all proportion for political gain.

There is no possible justification for the actions of the alleged "concerned" neighbours in taking it to the press other than for furthering their own ends.

I doubt those on here who dispute it will ever accept that conclusion because it doesn't suit their political beliefs and agendas.

7. dbc

dbc Well-Known Member

And this intrusion into his personal life? Who's responsible for that?

Whitejock likes this.
  8. dbc

dbc Well-Known Member

Tory supporters and Brexiteers believe it is no issue, personally I doubt the electorate at large will agree (of which I admit I could be wrong) but it's why I'll be very happy if this lying idiot is elected.

w.c.dukenfield likes this.
  9. lifecheshirewhite

Like the police said, no injuries or anyone harmed,not as if he's a party leader with blood on his hands due to his actions, do we know any like that ? ;)

OLOF and Captain Jack Sparrow like this.
  10. 2 pennth

2 pennth Well-Known Member

Most likely Boris, so it is not a intrusion.

Captain Jack Sparrow likes this.

11. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

To say that that tory supporters and Brexiteers believe it to be no issue is exactly the same thing as to say that left wing, remainer, Corbynistic Labour party supporters believe it to be one - it's a matter of judgement and opinion.

There is no clear line here other than to say the story has been hyped up for political gain and the left wing twats who made it such an issue have been exposed for what they are - political opportunists bent on furthering their own ends.

Lying idiot? That maybe a bit strong when you consider politics as a whole in this country, especially with Corbyn and his rag tag front bench as the alternative.

12. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

Firstly, what happened to Carrie however many years ago was a terrible experience, and given the court case it’s undoubtedly fair comment to suggest she was likely going to be very emotional.

As you can see from counter PR shots they’ve sanctioned, this sort of thing goes on all the time. If you court the media to push your own agenda you have to be squeaky clean or take the tough the smooth.

And for all this judging him by our standards... in terms of rucks with the mrs. Really you can’t can you. The problem with having somebody who habitually lies and has a colourful personal life as PM is it leaves them open to blackmail and undue influence. It’s why many in his own party think boris is a security risk.

Whitejock likes this.
  13. dbc

dbc Well-Known Member

BJ: I... would love to tell you about all sorts of things Laura, but I've made it a rule over many, many years and I think you've interviewed me loads of times, I do not talk about stuff involving my family, my loved ones. And there's a very good reason for that. That is that, if you do, you drag them into things that, really, is, in a way that is not fair on them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48752222

Strangely if you want to start pulling the I don't discuss my private life, refuse to answer questions about the police being called round to your house and then 'leak' set-up staged photos of you being a happy couple in love then you kind of lose that moral high ground.

Whitejock likes this.
  14. dbc

dbc Well-Known Member

He's been sacked on two occasions for lying.

The idiot bit I agree is subjective. I'll go for educated beyond his natural abilities.

Whitejock likes this.
  15. milkyboy

Is anyone disputing why they went to the press?

Whether it’s newsworthy or not... whether you think it’s something that people should know about or care about... or not? ... that’s for the individual to decide. And everyone can make their own minds up about it.

What’s the big ****ing deal. He’s high profile, we live in a tittle tattle obsessed society. Would you be defending Corbyn if this had happened to him. Of course you wouldn’t.

Whitejock likes this.
  16. 2 pennth

2 pennth Well-Known Member

Of course some people do not see any good in anyone who does not fit their agenda, it's known as bias, quit often a left wing bias.
    I too saw the interview, what Boris was really saying was ****off Laura, for which I don't blame him.

Captain Jack Sparrow and OLOF like this.
  17. milkyboy

Two separate points isn’t it. Did they record it for evidence? Hard to say. The police ask people to record this sort of thing for evidence.

Did they then subsequently send it to the Guardian because they wanted to a) stick the knife in, b) let people know what boris is like when the mask slips. Maybe both. Who knows, but I don’t think anyone is suggesting that part was out of neighbourly concern<laugh>

18. lifecheshirewhite

Picture was taken a while ago, press may have had the photo for months but only chose to use it now, could have even been taken off social media, even her account.

19. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Another conspiracy theory Milky? How do you know someone like Boris with his "colourful" life would be open to blackmail and undue influence? Just another assumption or just casting more unfounded aspertions to further political objectives?

On the point of those in his party think he's a risk, I don't doubt there are those who believe he needs to be curbed and "handled" in his decision making but that is what governance in the British democracy is all about. He wouldn't be another "Trump" as has been suggested because Parliament is totally different to the US Presidential system - he would never be allowed that much rope.

Don't get me wrong on this, I think Boris is a loose (sometimes very loose) cannon. The fact is the situation we find ourselves in right now could do with a couple of 12 pounders rolling about the Commons decks at the moment because the ****ing BB's that May has been firing have been bouncing off Junker and Co like confetti.

OLOF likes this.
  20. milkyboy

You’re the one with the conspiracy theories sparky. I quoted that many in his party think he’s a security risk. Not sure what ‘furthering political objectives’ you are on about. I don’t like Boris Johnson because he’s a liar, a buffoon and amoral. His sole objective is furthering the cause of Boris Johnson. He doesn’t give a fck about leave or remain, he just wants to be pm.

There are plenty of similar characters on all sides of the political debate.

I’m not commenting on his politics. I’m not sure he has any politics, other than opportunism. I’m commenting on him as he’s likely our next PM.

Whitejock and w.c.dukenfield like this.