1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic "Private lover's tiff"

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Oldsparkey, Jun 22, 2019.

1. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

He doesn’t have any friends on the Welsh boards, but knows he’s loved over here:biggrin:

Oldsparkey and Irishshako like this.
  2. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

I gathered that after one of his comrades had a go at him for spending too much time on our board...<laugh>

3. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Please not the plural - there is only one "Welsh board" - and that's Malaysian.........<laugh>

The other one down the road is American and more concerned with how they're going to avoid their 3rd administration. :emoticon-0105-wink:

Irishshako likes this.
  4. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

Given sparky’s political leanings i’m not sure ‘comrades’ will endear you<laugh>

Irishshako likes this.
  5. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

I managed to get that "comrade" reinstated to the not606 forums in general, but he's still banned from this one.

We are once again the best of friends especially because he can't read what I say on here.......<laugh>

Irishshako likes this.
  6. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Yeah, right.......<laugh>

7. Irishshako

<laugh>

8. Irishshako

<laugh><ok>

9. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Oh how I yearn for the days when the only left wingers we're talking about are wearing Leeds shirts.... :emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleep

Oldsparkey and Irishshako like this.
  10. Irishshako

<laugh>

11. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Quite. <ok>

12. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

spot on<ok>

Oldsparkey likes this.
  13. davy

davy Well-Known Member

Yeah, with wrinkly underpants too.

Whitejock likes this.
  14. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

I've been thinking about going commando - or if you're left wing on here, going comrado.....<laugh>

Decided against it though, the sheep appreciate the delay in getting them off. <ok>

15. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Police issue harassment warning to Willie McKay after threat to 'burn' Cardiff City and 'kill everybody' there
    Police have issued a harassment warning to Willie McKay following a complaint that he threatened to “burn” Cardiff City and to “kill everybody” there, The Daily Telegraph can reveal.

The man who booked Emiliano Sala’s flight was interviewed under caution by the Metropolitan Police after being accused of making threats to Cardiff chairman Mehmet Dalman, chief executive Ken Choo, player liaison officer Callum Davies and one other man.

As revealed by The Telegraph, the Met launched an investigation after McKay, who turned 60 this month, found out where one of his alleged victims lived and confronted him at a nearby café before committing what the force described as a “possible public order offence”.

The Met said the incident was not being treated as “threats to kill” amid claims the Scot subjected the same man later that day to threatening phone calls in which he said, “I’ll shoot the lot of you”, and, “You don’t know who you’re dealing with”.

Confirming its investigation into the Feb 22 altercation had “now concluded”, the Met said: “A man, aged in his fifties, was interviewed under caution on Tuesday, May 28. He was not arrested. The man was issued with a first instance harassment warning.”

The force issued a statement less than a week after the pilot McKay asked to organise Sala’s fatal Jan 21 flight was arrested on suspicion of manslaughter by an unlawful act.

Dave Henderson, 64, was held by Dorset Police amid an investigation into the striker’s death, including into accusations the man drafted in to fly the plane, Dave Ibbotson, was not properly licenced.

McKay has repeatedly stated he had no input into the selection of Ibbotson – who is missing presumed dead – while Henderson has yet to comment on his own arrest or role in the tragedy.

South Wales Police and the Met launched separate investigations into McKay following a complaint by Cardiff about the man who also helped broker Sala’s tragic transfer from Nantes.

That complaint included an accusation that he warned, “I’ll burn Cardiff”, during an angry phone call with Dalman three weeks after Sala died over the English Channel.

It also featured a claim McKay told Choo and Davies, “I’ll kill everybody if my sons get slaughtered”, while the trio were attending Sala’s funeral in Argentina the following month.

McKay’s eldest son, Mark, was one of the agents involved in Sala’s record £15 million transfer from Nantes to Cardiff, while another of his sons, Jack, helped arrange the player’s trip.

Bluebirds manager Neil Warnock was questioned by South Wales Police after witnessing the altercation at Buenos Aires Airport, having previously told The Telegraph he had not heard much of what was said.

This newspaper also revealed in April that McKay may have broken the law by helping broker Sala’s transfer to Cardiff, with the Insolvency Service confirming it was examining allegations he breached a Bankruptcy Restriction Undertaking forbidding him from managing or promoting a company without permission from Doncaster County Court.

Such a breach is punishable by up to two years in prison.

Cardiff have declined to comment on McKay’s harassment warning, having previously said it had been “necessary and appropriate” to engage the police on the matter.

McKay, who has repeatedly ignored questions from this newspaper in relation to Sala’s death, did not respond to requests for comment.

The Scot did admit to an altercation with Choo in an interview with L’Equipe in March, in which he compared it to “a football match when two managers have an argument on the touchline”.

But he denied threatening to kill everybody at the club and questioned why Cardiff had waited a fortnight to involve the police if they believed he had done so.

16. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Emiliano Sala: Heartbreaking WhatsApp message reveals he DIDN'T want Cardiff transfer
    Emiliano Sala tragically died when his private plane was lost at sea days after completing a transfer to Cardiff City

Heartbreaking audio WhatsApp messages from Emiliano Sala have been revealed on French television, in which the tragic Argentine tells a friend that he did NOT want to join Cardiff City.

Sala tragically died after the Piper Malibu private plane carrying Cardiff's £15million record signing was lost at sea.

Sala was flying from France on January 21, having returned to former club Nantes to retrieve his belongings and say farewell to staff and teammates, little more than 24 hours after completing his Premier League move.

Over two weeks later, Sala's body was identified after being pulled from the wreckage; pilot David Ibbotson has never been found.

Now, a WhatApp message sent by Sala to a friend on January 6 and released on Wednesday night's L’Équipe Enquete documentary, show that the Argentine - despite admitting it was a good offer financially - was not keen on joining the Bluebirds.

"Last night, I sent a message to Meïssa [N'diaye, Sala's agent], he called me a few hours later," begins Sala. "So we had discussions and he told me the last night Franck Kita [son of Nantes owner Waldemar] sent him a message to talk, so he called him. They spoke. And, they want to sell me.

"So, there is the offer from Cardiff today. On their side, they have negotiated to get a lot of money. So they absolutely want me to go there.

"It is true that it is a good contract but from a football perspective it is not interesting for me. So… there you go, they are trying in every way to get me to go there.

"Me I am not scared to go there, because I have battled throughout my career, so to go there and fight, that does not make me scared.

“On the contrary. But also, I say to myself that Meïssa must find me something better between now and the end of the window. Meïssa has said no to Cardiff because he does not want me to go there.

17. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

This just raises so many questions .... I don't know quite where to start ;)

18. esteponawhite

esteponawhite Well-Known Member

Start quietly......

lifecheshirewhite and Minxy like this.
  19. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Neither does Eire by the sound of it:emoticon-0102-bigsm

Minxy likes this.
  20. dbc

dbc Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

Minxy likes this.