1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic "Private lover's tiff"

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Oldsparkey, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I didn't notice Vince mentioned in that Sun article but it may that's where he got his Tan from. (Sorry for ending the sentence with a preposition).

2. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

Neither. One is one party’s events. One is the other’s.

Hardly surprising that a woman who’s job is PR, is capable of putting out a ‘friends say’ PR campaign. Poor thing is too scared to go back to her flat... in case boris leaves the toilet seat up.

If she was better at her job and she knew her neighbours hated her and her bloke, maybe she shouldn’t have a slanging match in the early hours, in a flat with poor sound proofing.

Doesn’t really matter whether it was politically motivated or not. They couldn’t have been ‘stitched’ up if they hadn’t self harmed in the first place.

Slagging match is an irrelevance, lack of judgement less so imo.

3. dbc

dbc Well-Known Member

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...s-confirm-tear-up-with-partner-carrie-symonds

Also yesterday at the hustings he refused to offer his version of events. Why? Surely he could have explained it was a lovers tiff and moved on. Or is it because there is a recording he can't just lie his way out of this one?

Whitejock likes this.
  4. lifecheshirewhite

Must be a rough bit of London they live in then, everyone thought someone was being murdered, yet only one called the Police, must be scared of the Mafia or whoever runs the block,Borisoffski's mafia clan <yikes>.

Should all be arrested for failing to report a suspected murder.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    OLOF, wakeybreakyheart and Irishshako like this.
  5. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Sorry for the delay in responding, but I've just had a slanging match with the wife about the ironing which got a bit heated due to her scorching my underpants. The neighbours overheard and I've had to have my fingerprints and DNA taken......<laugh>

Welcome to Milky's perfect world.

So when it was all one way yesterday and Boris was getting slagged as the villain because the Guardian reported it as such, now we have another side of the story, it's irrelevent. Now we get Boris and his girlfriend should have known better than to have a slanging match because of poor soundproofing. FFS <doh>

The reportage was out of all proportion to the incident which was sourced from politically motivated neighbours and carried through by a left wing publication for agenda mileage. The question of "concern for a female's welfare" is a pathetic distortion of the truth behind this whole affair.

I don't care what side of the political fence anyone sits on this (and other) forums, but whatever personal flaws public figures display, they are jumped on by those who seek to exploit them for their own ends - and that applies to all sides of the divide.

6. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

No he would not

7. wakeybreakyheart

<laugh><laugh>

8. lifecheshirewhite

Will all change if Corbyn gets in, can't believe him or Abbott even went school never mind Oxford.

OLOF, Minxy and wakeybreakyheart like this.
  9. wakeybreakyheart

Abbot cant spell school she even walked there because she could not recognise the numbers on the buses.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    OLOF and lifecheshirewhite like this.
  10. wakeybreakyheart

Good one spunkey

Oldsparkey likes this.

11. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Thanks ****ey.

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  12. lifecheshirewhite

Meant to ask you, do you agree with you captain that there is only one stand out team in the championship ?

13. wakeybreakyheart

My mate spunkey

Oldsparkey likes this.
  14. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

If you'd asked me around last January time, I'd have said yes - I was impressed. As it is, you need to be standout for the whole season not part of it. <ok>

15. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

My mate Marmite.

16. lifecheshirewhite

Think he meant for this coming season.

17. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Tell you in January then. :emoticon-0105-wink:

In all honesty, I can't see anything other than those that were up there last season repeating it. The 3 of us who came down look well placed to join those and I'm really looking forward to the season. If we can take 4 points off them and you, then we'll be the ones to beat. <ok>

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  18. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

Sounds like you were still wearing your underpants when she scorched them.

I pointed out that there were two sides to the story. I actually referenced yesterday that it might be politically motivated. I also pointed out that in my opinion a private life tiff is irrelevant and not something that should be relevant to being able to run the country.

And I said that yesterday as well in response to the first article.

However...
    The guy is a matter of days away from the job he always dreamed of. In the early hours of Friday morning he’s having a p*ssed up slanging match with his bird, who lets remind ourselves is also his PR woman. Her job is to keep him out of these situations and then to hush them up if they happen. So, IF the neighbours are all against them and trying to stitch them up as we’re told... maybe, just maybe one or the other or preferable both of them might think they shouldn’t enact an episode of shameless and provide them with ammunition.

Your last paragraph is right, we have a society that laps up tittle tattle and all sides seek to exploit them.

But that’s the point. Nobody cares if me and my mrs have a pissed up slanging match. But they are interest in boris... so don’t give them the opportunity. Have a week off from being an accident waiting to happen. He can’t do it because he’s a loose cannon.

He and his team did the equivalent of a footballer getting caught leaving a nightclub at 4 in the morning the night before a big game. It doesn’t matter what he did in there. That’s the point. It’s lack of judgement.

19. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

I fully agree that Boris is a loose cannon, but you can't compare a footballer rolling out of a nightclub at 4 in the morning with this episode however unsavoury it seems.

Whether you go to get pissed up in a nightclub and cause yourself a problem is purely voluntary - that incident with Boris and his girlfriend was spontaneous and not preconceived - they're not the same.

They are totally different but I agree those in public office need to display better judgement, but that is not the point being made here.

The specific point in question is all about the reportage of events, not the event itself, and that has been led by political bias.

Signing off for the night now - I've got to iron my own underpants......<laugh>

OLOF likes this.
  20. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

Thank has been an entertaining read .... thanks fellas x

OLOF, Oldsparkey and ellandback like this.