1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Predictions League Reminder

Discussion in 'Watford' started by colognehornet, Jun 13, 2018.

1. colognehornet

colognehornet Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that the World Cup starts tomorrow with the opening match of Russia v Saudi Arabia. I can take tips for this right up to kick off time. Posters can tip per round or match by match, or day by day - it doesn't make any difference to me. At the moment we have 12 tippers, including Mark Lawrenson from the BBC. More tippers are welcome, and late tippers as well though tips for individual matches will not be accepted if a match has actually kicked off.

yorkshirehornet likes this.
  2. colognehornet

Just a reminder that the second round will be starting tomorrow night with the Russia v Egypt game. All the second round of matches are there waiting for our wild guesses !

3. yorkshirehornet

yorkshirehornet Well-Known Member

a lot of games not going to form eh..

4. colognehornet

To be honest the only game which has riveted my attention was the Spain v Portugal one Yorkie. Most of the others appear disjointed or lacking in any fluidity. Mexico played very well and could go far but too many others have been paralysed by the fear of losing the opening match. Brazil and Argentina look what they are ie. a collection of individuals thrown together at the last minute - I cannot help but feeling that managers of South American teams are at a massive disadvantage when it comes to getting all their players together on a regular basis.

yorkshirehornet likes this.