1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Positivity!

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Darren Peacock’s Ponytail, May 17, 2015.

1. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

Was?

<whistle>

Flash likes this.
  2. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

Darren Peacock’s Ponytail Well-Known Member

<laugh>

Vote for Pouchy!

Delusional Full Stop likes this.
  3. Santaseyebrow

Santaseyebrow Well-Known Member

People can suck my cock with this positivity crap like

4. anyobrien

anyobrien Well-Known Member

Fuk that I've done it for 32 year as a ticket holder and many before that.. I've had enough and cancelling... No point while fat **** owning the club.

5. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

Darren Peacock’s Ponytail Well-Known Member

And I'm back with positivity!

Apparently the PL are doing the fit and proper test on bzg. <diva><diva>

jimileysbaldhead likes this.
  6. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

I seen that bourbon timeline and he doesn’t say that at all mate. He just says the deal is not dependent on Benítez being there.

7. Geordie lass in the Fen

Geordie lass in the Fen Well-Known Member

I felt truly terrible yesterday bewildered and sad, and still can’t quite believe what has happened at our club.
    We have had some rotten low times and some toe curling embarrassing moments too, but yesterday took the biscuit for me.
    The sadness and hopelessness l feel is palpable and before it’s stated, but come on lass it’s just a game. Let me say that l though supporting my hometown team should be fun, not a continual barrage of lies, deceit, disappointment and embarrassment. We are a shambolic laughing stock and it’s gone on far too long.
    It feels like a bereavement. I was hoping that today l would be brighter, maybe a little more positive, but no, the humiliation and circus continues.
    The reports that Rafa didn’t even know the club statement was being released, if true, is shocking, even by Ashley’s grubby standards.
    So lacking in any class, consideration and respect and he has again snuffed out our ray of hope in Rafa.
    I know you can’t believe everything you read but my point is that l shouldn’t have to read this, because it shouldn’t have needed to be written in the first place.
    The depth to which our club will sink knows no bounds whilst we have the millstone that is Ashley firmly around our necks.
    I am done with it all whilst that odious cockroach remains, l need to step away from the carnage.
    So sadly and for my own sanity and to be kinder to those around me, l shall say farewell until he is gone.
    It’s been great banter and as you all know, somewhat addictive posting on here.
    I have supported NUFC for over 60 years it’s in the blood, but l need to step away. You are a great bunch of guys, hopefully it won’t be too long before the footballing gods smile on us again and we are rid of the parasite that has all but drained the lifeblood from our club. GLITF x

8. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Understand your sentiment completely. It gets me down big time supporting NUFC and it really shouldn’t. Like the gambling ads.. when the fun stops...stop...

But it’s hooked into my veins.

9. jimileysbaldhead

jimileysbaldhead Well-Known Member

Now look what you've done, there's not a dry arse in the house.

Get yourself a bottle of Jack Daniels and a video of the 5-0 thrashing of Man Utd and you'll be back on here tomorrow.
    Trust me I'm a doctor....:emoticon-0100-smile

Flash likes this.
  10. cronemeister

cronemeister Well-Known Member

Don't let the fat bastard win and drive you away from the banter!

11. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You cant leave though. If you go @I am Groot returns will be the only woman on the Newcastle Board.

12. Delusional Full Stop

Forum Moderator

00F37263-F8AF-44D7-A364-FB790C87328C.gif

13. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

I'm a bit confused I have to say. Why do the Chronicle and some of our fans seem to think we have duty to run our statement by the previous manager before it goes out. There is no common courtesy required, it would be unusual for businesses to operate in this way? Once it became clear that an agreement could not be reached with Rafa and his representatives, the club have an obligation as a business to get out in front of it and be honest with the fans. That is what they have done and now we have people saying "they should have told him they were putting a statement out". Why? Unless you have plans to make a last ditch attempt to meet his demands then it is not required. Its just another baseless complaint. All this silliness and negatively needs nipped in the bud quite quickly for me. Otherwise we are going to lurch into another season pissing and moaning about split milk. He's gone, get a new manager and move forward.

14. Delusional Full Stop

Forum Moderator

Possibly because he isn’t the previous manager, he is the current manager.

15. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

He is indeed technically manager until 30th June 2019. However the statement was pretty clear that both parties cannot agree and no further compromise is possible. So to all intent and purposes he is no longer our manager and is effectively on gardening leave. Hence the club have no obligation to notify him him of their statement. Its just people wanting to chuck logs on the fire.

Basically a non issue and move on.