1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League Playoffs and Capaldi Cup

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by FrankfurterBlue, May 10, 2023.

1. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

Commiserations Ronnie!! But remember the Prem is not all it is cracked up to be. Your guys did well after a disastrous start to the season .....and you will still have all of us for company next season.

2. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

Luton deserved it just for dominating the 1st half. Very direct physical side with players not the most talented but know their jobs.

Theyve taken advantage of a poor league and good luck to them.

Theyve next to no chance of staying up though unless enough sides struggle with the direct approach at Kenilworth Road.

Coventry were crap lets face it. Shows how utter **** we must be with these 2 so far ahead of us.

BluefromBridgend likes this.
  3. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Hilts FFS pal, have a heart for Robbie sake.....thought this would happen, it’s why Masky wouldn’t take him on in The Prediction Playoff, won’t kick a man when he’s down! :emoticon-0103-cool: Chins up Robbie!

4. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

I think weve got more problems than feeling sorry for Coventry fans. <laugh>

robbiethemole and clingo like this.
  5. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

Didn’t see the game (as in the Canaries without sky) but was surprised at the result.

I know little clubs Bournemouth & Brentford have survived and flourished in PL but I really can see nothing other than Luton being the whipping boys and will be back in the championship but a lot richer.

I’m unsure in fact that Luton won’t be able to play at Kenilworth Rd without massive ground improvements whilst they build the new stadium.

As for Coventry they’ll do well to replicate this season if they don’t keep their star striker & others.