1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

PL Round 10 - results

Discussion in 'Peterborough' started by Minxy, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

This week

Congratulations

to

Vic & Kiwi

<magic> <magic> <magic>

less said about brb, OPP & Obi the better

<yikes>

<!-- This HTML code has been optimized by http://www.iwebtool.com/html_optimizer --> <DIV CLASS="memberdate"><H2><B>Score/Scorers Points Table</B></H2></DIV> <TABLE CELLPADDING="3"> <TR BGCOLOR="#99CCFF"><TH>Position</TH><TH>Name</TH><TH>Points This Week</TH><TH>Total Points</TH></TR> <TR BGCOLOR="#CCFFCC"><TD>1</TD><TD>Lambie</TD><TD>60</TD><TD>410</TD></TR> <TR BGCOLOR="#CCFFCC"><TD>2</TD><TD>Tom</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>320</TD></TR><TR BGCOLOR="#CCFFCC"><TD>3</TD><TD>Vic</TD><TD>70</TD><TD>290</TD></TR></TR><TR BGCOLOR="#CCFFCC"><TD>4</TD><TD>Resurgam</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>270</TD></TR> <TR BGCOLOR="#CCFFCC"><TD>5</TD><TD>OPP</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>260</TD></TR><TR BGCOLOR="#CCFFCC"><TD>6</TD><TD>Pompey</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>260</TD></TR> <TR BGCOLOR="#CCFFCC"><TD>7</TD><TD>Minxy</TD><TD>60</TD><TD>250</TD></TR> <TR BGCOLOR="#CCFFCC"><TD>8</TD><TD>Kiwi</TD><TD>70</TD><TD>140</TD></TR><TR BGCOLOR="#CCFFCC"><TD>9</TD><TD>brb</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>110</TD></TR><TR BGCOLOR="#CCFFCC"><TD>10</TD><TD> thermaclad </TD><TD>50</TD><TD>110</TD></TR><TR BGCOLOR="#CCFFCC"><TD>11</TD><TD>Obi </TD><TD>0</TD><TD>20</TD ></TR></TABLE>

2. Obi Wan

Obi Wan keeper of the peace

<laugh> now I know why I hadn't bothered in previous rounds - it doesn't make any difference to my score! <laugh>

3. brb

brb Guest

think i might have to start cheating :)

4. Is Vic there?

Is Vic there? Top Tipster

5. brb

brb Guest

FIXED more like

6. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

<party>
    hooray<party><party><party>
    <party>
    <party>
    <party>

7. Resurgam

Resurgam Top Analyst
    Staff Member

Dear madame Minxy,

As you may (or may not) be aware, I have been through a bit of a stressful week or so, resulting in me forgetting to post my predictions for week 10 of your wonderful competition. Therefore, I respectfully ask you if it would be possible for you to give me maximum points for week 10.
    This magnificent gesture on your part, would indeed bring my stress levels down.

I remain ma'am your loyal and obedient servant

xx

8. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

Dear Resurgam

I have given great consideration to your appeal and suggest that you be very grateful that you weren't deducted maximum points for forgetting my wonderful competition.

Not only did your omission raise my stress levels but it left me with feelings of abandonment, from which I may never fully recover.

Now off to the shops & don't forget the wine & chocolates.

Mistress Minx

9. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

note to self

don't forget minxys wonderful competition
    cant afford to be docked maximum points