1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread PL Leicester vs Liverpool... The one where we win

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Milk not bear jizz, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Bumps

Bumps Well-Known Member

This is not cry arsing about the referee, refs make poor decisions it is part of the game. I genuinely dont think Taylor is anti Liverpool. Taking the teams out of it
    This ref regularly loses control of games, he missed so many shoves, shirt pulls, high foots, gen pen appeals, he is just ****, for both teams, whoever is playing.
    I think he tries to allow games to flow then forgets what he has and has not allowed, which is what leads to the players getting frustrated and trying it on.
    I know which refs when i play that I can get away with stuff with, but with Taylor he is not consistent throughout a game, he is not even consistent in his own decision making process, this makes your game very hard as you dont know where the line is as a player. If you see a player get away with a high foot you will do the same (he missed two in that game, but managed to give one, the two he missed were head height the one he saw chest height????)
    What worries me is Taylor is genuinely regarded as one of the best refs we have.
    He gave the pen for dangerous play so it was a red, whether i agree or not but he gave a yellow(fairly certain he was last man too)
    Ftr Utd had a season (Moyes' - i think) where they could not buy a decision, it was really bad so not just a liverpool thing.
    The standard of reffing needs addressing. I would also like to see parity in reffing across the continents but just here will do for a start.

Diego likes this.