1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Phishing link

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by chien, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Mick

Mick Probably won't answer PMs
    Staff Member

Could you do me a favour - the next time this error pops up before refreshing the page could you use 'View Source' to look at the website code and try to find (use Ctrl-F) imlivinghete.com to see if it's embeded somewhere in the html for the site - if so save the source code in a text file and upload it here (or send it to me).

I'm going to try find it tonight but I can't seem to find anything anywhere in the source code. The only third party code I'm loading is Google Analytics tracking and some code from Skimlinks.com which are both very reputable companies.

2. chien

chien Member

Hey Mick, just logged on again expecting to see the imlivinghete.com been blocked by Kaspersky and see if i could get the source code for you. But not getting imlivinghete.com any more? But did report it was linked to Not606 to these guys http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/

Kaspersky always gives this site the green bill of health anyway! It was once i clicked on the not606 Hull link that it came up? Then tried the main site Not606.com and was doing the same? anyway all looking good now if it pops up again will upload a txt file for you.