1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Penalty or No Penalty?

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by theblues, Dec 28, 2011.

?

Penalty or No Penalty?

1. Penalty

2. No Penalty

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. theblues

theblues Member

Personally, I think that despite what Bull has said about it, the penalty was deserved as he had mis-timed the challenge. Doesn't really matter as it was saved, just want to know whether other people reckon it was a penalty or not.

2. josewwfc

josewwfc Well-Known Member

its difficult as he got a slight touch on the ball at about the same time as he made slight contact with the player. penalty or not, its never a red card as its not an obvious goalscoring oppertunity as the balls going away from goal

3. wandermagic

wandermagic Member

I was in the Frank Adams and it looked a clear penalty from there. Haven't seen a replay yet to confirm. I was worried about him being sent off or then carried off after the foul on him, bringing up the problem of no keeper on the bench. It's a risk and I can see why we do it given the 5 sub rule, but it will cost us one day.

4. Finchyblue

Finchyblue Member

Definite penalty, which I think is confirmed by no other Wycombe player aside from Bully complaining to the ref.

5. devonblue

devonblue Member

Only saw it on tv but a definate penalty IMO. The striker went down like a sack of sh*t though :)