1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Our future

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Matthew Bound Still Lurks, Nov 14, 2016.

1. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

IN HUW WE TRUSTED - AND LOOK AT THE FUGGING MESS WE'RE IN NOW

2. Newportswan

Newportswan Well-Known Member

We all know the truth,we can lie to ourselves,we can kid ourselves,we can even be positive. But the reality is staring us in the face we are F***ed!

3. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

It's not over until the fat lady sings, but she is clearing her throat without doubt!..................<laugh>

What will make me laugh is when we go down the boardroom are screwed, there will not be the funds to go around, I can see a few directors for the chop, lets hope Jinx is at the front of the queue.............<cheers>

4. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

We're ****ed as it stands anyway with these bellends in charge.

55282 likes this.
  5. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Yes the very same one , isn't he great <laugh>. Are you then suggesting then that Cameron Toshack steps up from managing the U23's as they're doing ok atm Managing a academy team of kids has no bearing on having spent years as a coach in the PL which is what the Club said was going to happen . I wish I had your optimism I really do but every about Club screams out asset stripping I hope I'm wrong and I'll be the first to put my hand up but the signs are not good

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  6. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Nice but dim Tim has gone to better things , Swindon Town , not that I'm saying I wanted him here but come

7. Nosugarman1

Nosugarman1 Well-Known Member

He is the assistant not the manager. Someone like Sherwood wouldn't come to be a No2. As for his early coaching with lower league teams a lot of coaches do this in their early days. His later coaching seems reasonable.. For ****'s sake if some won £32 million on the lottery they would moan if they weren't paid the odd 96 pence. And who knows Cameron Toshack may well be able to step up. I may be wrong but I don't think Mourinho had much of a playing career but progressed from coaching junior teams.

8. Newportswan

Newportswan Well-Known Member

There is a worrying trend in Football with managers not wanting to be associated with certain clubs because the owners are not interested,too busy with more pressing business etc. And clubs where the owners have more than one club like Charlton they have an owner Roland Duchâtelet who has stated he is too busy to care. They are struggling in league one and have just sacked Russell Slade. Steve Evans (never heard of him) is being touted but looks like opting to go to Mansfield Town instead of Charlton which would of been unthinkable option a couple of seasons ago. How long before we become toxic? It only seems like yesterday when Charlton were our rivals.

9. trundles left foot

trundles left foot Well-Known Member

I have just emptied the dishwasher and my sons Swansea plate which we have had for a while was in there. The plate was broken clean in half in there, that is the final sign for me.

10. keith gatebroth

keith gatebroth Well-Known Member

It's difficult to put into words how I feel at the moment. Does one cry out in frustration at what is happening, kick the cat, or vent my frustration at whatever's in range.
    As a loyal fan who travels home and away, I am despairing already at how I'll feel at Everton on Saturday and thereafter with the perpetual losses as clueless Bob blunders on, open mouthed and frequently gobbing on the touchline, and then there's the depressing drive home each time. Why do I put myself through it, I just can't help it, hoping for some miracle that will turn our season around.

11. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

I wonder
    Sherwood is exactly that, a N02 at Swindon admittedly because he knows the owner but a N02 all the same .Has it occurred to you exactly why we're in the position we find ourselves . ****ing paying for cheap tat means exactly that and some fans have got exactly what they deserve a Club in rapid decline. We're not in a position of strength where we have the time to give people a chance we're facing relegation where the livelihood of hundreds of local people is at stake .What the **** can Williams do and what does he offer to turn this car crash of club around, please tell me because I'm at a loss. "His later coaching seems reasonable "FFS has he the wit , wisdom or knowledge to give guidance to another **** wit who hasn't got a clue what he's doing . He's only here because he coached in the US and he's ****ing cheap ."And who knows Cameron Toshack may well be able to step up " do you honestly believe what you post because I can't take you seriously I really can't .The PL is full of failures and we're going to be one of it's biggest due to ineptitude and sheer ****ing greed .
    Rant over

PGFWhite likes this.
  12. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

We're all loyal but when you see your loyalty rewarded with this sack of **** then why bother Have a couple of bevies it works for me .

13. trundles left foot

I knew our time in the PL would end one day, what I hoped for is we would go down with a fight not a farce and a whimper, which is happening at the moment. The club will die only to rise again, when the money grabbing ****ers have had their fill. I look forward to that moment no matter what league we are in. my stomach turns everyday when I see the things happening and the latest is the new assistant and guess what he has American connections. We are a joke at the moment, but that will change but it may take years until the yanks are fed up of their latest play thing and it is no longer filling their bank accounts.

14. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

You were right

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37997537

15. trundles left foot

16. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

We are fattening at the bottom in case we take a fall at the top IMO , a sort of plan B .
    Parachute payments or not , a lot of teams of late have dropped from the Premier and just kept and keep dropping.
    I don't want to be one of those if we fall .
    To me it is equally as important to be prepared to come back up as it is to stay up and that takes preparation from the top down

17. trundles left foot

Roof if we go down there will be no returning for us and would fear another relegation as they continue to strip the club of anything of value. I can say safely when we get relegated we will never return to the big time again. You can thank the money grabbers and the clueless Yanks for it.

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  18. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

I can safely say I think your wrong when it comes to a possible return to the Premier if need be .
    I can also safely say I think your right about money grabbers and clueless Yanks , but as time goes on we will see how the Americans deal with Liberty in general , the good thing about proceeding without a clue is there is nowhere to go except for better

19. trundles left foot

Your second statement is why this will never happen. When we are relegated they will will penny pinch even more and take every penny they can out of the club. Next season our team will be made up of freebies, young players and loan signings and what ever cheap Americans we can get from DC united.

20. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Apart from Nosugarman nobody is looking at this logicically or sensibly and putting our demise down to the new owners and a manager who has had 4 games with the assistance from Curtis.....We have been on a downward spiral for a number of seasons and you all know it. ..Try and look at the situation from the new owners and the new managers point of view for a change as none of this is their fault and all they are doing is trying to repair all the damage that has been done over the last few seasons and it is difficult when you cant buy players So why some fans cant understand that shows no logic at all, Not only has the previous lot took millions out of the club they have ripped off the new owners and made the club look better than what it is when clearly they had not put any investment in players we needed but made the squad much weaker over 3 seasons with the knowledge they knew they were going to bail out and sell the club......Jenkins has a lot to answer for also as he must have known the Morgan's plans right from the very beginning and played his part superbly running the club down making huge profits over a 3 year period which they all shared.... Your blaming the wrong ones here the damage was done before the new owners and manager arrived....