1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Other Stuff (anything you want to share)

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, Jun 19, 2016.

1. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Because he's a dickhead notdistant and always was. If you look at his career he has had problems pretty much everywhere mostly for falling out with clubs officials. He did that here if I remember correctly. If he could behave properly then he could have gone anywhere but he has still achieved mega wages despite his flaws. It is in his make up is the answer and no matter how good he is at his day job there is nothing you can do about the rest of the time he is awake and breathing. If you or I had anywhere near the talent for football that he has then we would be so grateful that we would become a saint if necessary. He on the other hand doesn't have the brain cells to see any of that. Travesty of justice is that the football god gave him the talent instead of somebody more worthy.

2. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Maybe he should change his name to....:emoticon-0146-punch up....(see what I did there) ...not to many letters to change there then.

3. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

I see a consortium which includes a Chinese billionaire have taken over.....Barnsley :huh:...:emoticon-0108-speec...:emoticon-0104-surpr....what has attracted them to such a club....can't be potential surely.....does the west country even show up on world maps.

4. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

5. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I saw that yesterday and have to say I had the exact same thought as you Plym. I mean Barnsley for christ sake. I commented to her indoors that you would think somebody might look in this direction and take a punt on somewhere not in the middle of the football world. I mean it would be a sort of unique place for somebody to be. I would maybe not want anyo e to buy us on a whim but somebody with a bit of cash for a change might be nice. Brent maybe Mr. Careful and won't bankrupt the club but he is definately not Mr. Exciting who is going to bung in anything of his own that's for damned sure.

6. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

First day of 4th test....Australia 244-3.....here we go again, the start of humiliation No4 coming up.

7. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

2nd day of test...England did well....but the pressures off at 0-3 down isn't it.

8. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

This might be your lucky day everyone.....I left the cracker jokes around my sons on Christmas day....you might be reprieved and spared the cringy retelling of them all....I know you'll all be disappointed....sorry folks.

9. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Tut........bleddy ruined my christmas that has.

10. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Oh I'm sorry sensible.....I'll seeing if they've still got them....<yikes>.

11. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Some £1.5 million plus properties on the Dorset peninsula of Sandbanks have risen in value by approximately half a million quid over night.
    The high winds have brought down a big conifer tree....which has opened up their views of the sea and of Poole Harbour making them more valuable because of their now unrestricted view.
    I've got a large evergreen shrub...about 10ft high x 8ft wide in my front garden, that has died during the last year......I'm puzzling out if by taking it down it will increase the value of my bungalow.....humm....maybe not.....just makes it easier for the bungalow two along to see into our 2nd bedroom....good grief that might devalue my property....I'll have to nip out there and spray it green and never cut it down.

12. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Watched Shrewsbury v West Ham...0-0.....what a disappointing game.....West Ham were very poor.....Shrewsbury the only team trying to win.

13. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Didn't really live up to the magic of the 3rd round did it? Still, Shrewsbury can be proud of themselves, being the better team on the day.

14. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

i watched Forest out play Arsenal ... lovely.... is Wenger next fir the chop??

15. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Haven't seen or listened to one game in the cup worth talking about.

16. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Australia trash England by an innings to win the series 4-0....if this was boxing we would have had the option of throwing the towel in and stopping the carnage.

17. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Agree Plym but that would have been thrown in before xmas.. <doh>

18. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Every day that goes by I hear something worse than the day before on the news about Trump and his run away ego and gob. Has there ever been a President of the USA who is a bigger nobhead and idiot as this one? I will never understand the American people. They shoot decent people and don't even try to shoot Trump. Surely somebody will have a pop at some stage soon. He makes even Boris Johnson seem sane.

19. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

I see GoS mentions one of my big chuff moments today.

January 14th 1967 when Argyle won 2-1 at the old Den stopping Millwall's 59 game unbeaten home league run....we had gone 9 months without an away win only drawing twice in that time.

Chaos and hooliganism broke out at the final whistle.....just kept my head down and got away from there.

Yes one of those moments when you can truly say.....I WOZ THERE.

20. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!

That fecking Graham Westley is back as a manager at Barnet. I'll have to hate Barnet now.