1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ot - alan henning rip

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by finglasqpr, Oct 4, 2014.

1. finglasqpr

finglasqpr Well-Known Member

RIP that man.

He was murdered as he attempted to help the people in Syria.

Shame on the people that done this. I have an awful lot of respect for him.

2. Queenslander!!

Queenslander!! Well-Known Member

My current Facebook status

RIP Alan henning...a ****ing Aid worker FFs. By a group with no balls at all. Only kill those thast cant defend themselves...Ever seen them kill a soldier or fighter? No of course npot because they are bottle job ****s

Time to stop ****ing around now guys..send in the SAS and do the job properly. No concience just kill the ****in lot. They had thier chance now its time to hit back...****ing hard !

3. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

why do we bother trying to be nice to these people
    bomb the ****ers back to the stone age
    which will probably still be more advanced than where they are now

4. rrrrrs

rrrrrs Well-Known Member

Such sad news, can't start to imagine what his family are going through! RIP.

5. DT Footspa

DT Footspa Well-Known Member

Sad stat of the latest world stage show
    He was doing good things

The passion people have about bombing or revenge is misguided IMO

Sure the SAS and other better equipped forces are already there

Look at the passion and loss on both sides ... Who whips this up and why?

It seems today in the US and UK we have to have an ongoing war so that people in power can look good as and when ... Then there is the actual industry of war ... All the BS fed to us is to justify a reason IMO

6. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

RIP Mr Henning, and thoughts to your family.

According to our Foreign Secretary, there was no attempt to free you because the entire intelligence services of the west had no idea where you were being held. I suggest that members of these intelligence services volunteer to swap places with any remaining hostages. We'd certainly miss them less than honest men who were trying to help ordinary people or earn a living by letting the world know what was happening in these truly godforsaken places.

There's no conspiracy Paul, this is the result of decades of stupidity and incompetence by 'strategists' and policy makers in the west, ladled on top of the ignorance of religion. Kill this lot (by all means, they deserve it) and more will spring up in their place.

PS Queens, IS have killed thousands of Iraqi soldiers in battle. They are scum, but like the indoctrinated and brainwashed throughout history, I don't think they are cowards. They believe they are right - in fact they 'know' they are right - which is why they are so dangerous. The Kurds put up a fight because they believe in what they are fighting for. The Iraqi army doesn't because their country is already ruined and divided.

7. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

It is widely believed that these barbarians were actually armed by those attempting to undermine Assad's regime in the Arab Spring, the old saying 'Be careful what you wish for' has never been truer throughout the entire region since Dubya and B-liar bombed Saddam's Iraq to a pulp, they have a lot to answer for.

RIP Alan Henning, innocent victim of dumb politicians...

8. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

Incredible statement from his widow. When it was suggested he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, she responded that he was in the right place, at the right time and doing the right thing.

Huge respect and deep condolences for the loss of a wonderful man.

9. jeffranger

jeffranger Well-Known Member

****ing cowards, so sad & thoughts with his family, send sas in there or bomb the ****ers out, alt to send the thousands immigrants over here out, disgusted at what's gone on. R.I.P

10. Swords Hoopster.

Swords Hoopster. Well-Known Member

Hadn't heard of this man so just Googled him and there was a video of him being killed. Don't know why I clicked on it. It was just there so I clicked it. Wish I hadn't now. It took the wind out of me for a few minutes I've got to be honest.

Fu*king savages. That's all they are

God rest him

11. Bush Rhino

Bush Rhino Well-Known Member

SB is correct in his assessment, but I can't help the feeling that their is a controlling hand behind IS, somewhere they are state sponsored and that is where we should be taking a closer look. Cut off the head of the beast and all that that strategy stuff.

While we're at it, tighten up our boarder controls and find out where those lads (& laddettes) of fighting age have been & what they have been up to. It is an offence to take up arms in a foreign land and those, even with good intentions, should go to court on their return.

To Murder an Aid worker is a an act of utter savagery.

12. Queenslander!!

Queenslander!! Well-Known Member

Thanx Sran. i dont ever do politics so i dont know. Im sure ther is another side to the coin that they believe. Not sure any god of any religion would ever accept this act though.

I just got caught up in th e histeria but still doent change my view. Time to hit back,,,,and hit back HARD !

13. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

Such a tragic waste of a decent mans life by these barbaric bastards but it's what to do next being the problem
    What would Alan Henning want us to do?
    I'm fairly certain he wouldn't want his death avenging by a gung-ho British/Yank army blowing the place to **** with scores of civilian casualties as collateral damage,the very same innocent people he was over there helping in the first place
    I think we must send ground troops in and don't stop until we've wiped theses ****s out

14. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

The Intelligence services always seem to get the blame for these things. They never, ever get the recognition for the undoubted multiple times they stop a terrorist outrage both at home and abroad. As Paul says, the SAS are most definitely on the ground out there. If they had known where Mr Hemmings was and they thought that it was viable to rescue him, they would have done so imo.
    We would miss the Intelligence personnel very quickly imo.

15. IwasanotherwatfordR

IwasanotherwatfordR Well-Known Member

Another poor victim of the cancer that is Islamic extremism. I worry for the next generation as to how this evil will manifest itself further.

16. DT Footspa

DT Footspa Well-Known Member

I think the issues are massive and I am certain unit have been inside the country for years. How can you chase shadows?

It looks like a war game to the average viewer with a massive spin to justify bombs with forthcoming elections ... that is all we see and again we are made out to be saviours ... I have no idea if we are?
    These people disappear and de tech from the super smart powers how can a modern army fight that? ... Relatives tell me it's hard to get anything done in the army as it's run like the NHS and they have meetings about meetings. I have also been told that small units risk their lives daily all over the world and they are ruthless butchers and this never gets reported. As Col says you can cut off the head only for it to grow back stronger and larger. I have been told directly by my cousin that he had a policy in place stock checking his armo!! and standard practice was to recover all wasted shell casings!. His words to me were you need permission to take a piss nowadays as there needs to be a meeting about it. His view the whole thing is carefully choreographed and managed

(I will never call anyone a terrorist because that is a word designed and carefully used to shape our general public minds)

What is happening here is dreadful and highly impactive but bombing is also a cowards way out IMO ... simply it's ineffective and serves only to strengthen the resolve of any cause IMO

Capture and Torture be very mindful we do that everyday I was told.

This latest lot have simply found a new way to shock us ..... an impossible way to detect and prevent

17. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

I'm sure we would Col. The fact is that it's a massive failure of intelligence by the US and UK 'intelligence' services not to be able to locate, let alone free, hostages who have been held in some cases for years. And I don't hear any hint of apology, only vague threats of revenge and retired soldiers saying that they are 'regrettable' casualties of war.

I don't think they deserve defending in this instance, in others maybe.

18. rangercol

How do you know that it's a "massive failure of intelligence" though?
    Special forces, particularly British SF are better than you and I can begin to imagine at tackling these kinds of situations. As I said, I believe that if we know where these people are being held (a precise location as opposed to a general area) and the SAS think there is a reasonable chance of a successful rescue, it would have happened.
    I wouldn't rule out the possibility that the Intelligence Services know exactly where the hostages are being held, but the SAS have deemed it impossible to reach them at this time.
    SF are not super-human. They die like everyone else and can only do the doable (all be it, doable by their unbelievable standards).

The Government are in a no-win situation with regards to the hostages. The UK has a policy of not negotiating in hostage situations, so they couldn't give in and pay a ransom (something that I believe other Nations have done). Whether they should or not is another argument I suppose.

19. rangercol

Political correctness has undoubtedly hampered our armed forces Paul.

20. Kilburn

Kilburn Well-Known Member

RIP Alan <rose>

I understand Alan was a taxi driver from Salford, who gave up his Christmas with family to go over and help Syrian refugees by transporting provisions to them - I read that he was extremely well respected by his fellow muslim aid colleagues, who were not seized - he was tried as a spy by a Sharia court and found totally innocent, which says something, yet these despicable fanatical ISIS (IS) animals still cruelly murdered him. They do not deserve to be part our human race.

This picture of Alan says it all:-

please log in to view this image