1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Opoku & Drameh Sign

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Cookie-6262, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Cookie-6262

Cookie-6262 Well-Known Member

Two of our promising youngsters have penned new deals which can only be a good thing, I must admit I don’t follow our youngsters but am aware we have a decent highly regarded academy so surely sooner or later we will get another player break through like Sessegnon ( maybe a slightly lesser impact)!

Especially in the case of Drameh who I believe is extremely highly rated and was expected to turn down a contract and leave us!

2. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

3. Surlyc

Surlyc Well-Known Member

Is there something in the water at the Academy at the moment that means we only produce right backs now? Sessegnon, Fossey & Drameh are all highly rated prospects.

Let's just hope one of them steps up to replace Cyrus Christie sooner rather than later!

4. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

Tony Khan in his FFC tv interview repeatedly said about Steven Sess being brought into the first team and only hasn't been included lately due to an injury. This also evolves from discussion with Scott during the transfer window, hence no new right back, apparently he is ready to move up with some style.

5. Surlyc

Surlyc Well-Known Member

The cynic in me would say that Tony Khan knows we need to settle SSess at the moment, since RSess has just moved on. However, I think the club's keenness to bring through Fossey last summer does point to an appreciation for the talents in our academy and that should also bode well for SSess, as well as Drameh in the future.