1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Open Letter to Philippe Coutinho

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saintKlopp

Is this another "I'm always right" thing, or do you actually have a source?

2. "Thanks for that Brian"

"Thanks for that Brian" Well-Known Member

Absolutely spot on.

As someone who doesn't support Liverpool but who contributes to Mr Coutinho's very generous wages by paying to TV broadcasters to watch PL football.......

"Shape up you snivelling weasel. You get paid £9m a year to play for a club that you told you were happy to play for for the next 5 years. You're a ****ing disgrace."

Message ends.

3. moreinjuredthanowen

:)

4. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Yeah I'm not making excuses for him, he may well have been I'll advised but he still chose to take that advice.
    Keita is a great example to other football players he's carried on as normal shown respect to his club and got his move in the right way.
    As you say though as long as Coutinho shows dedication on the pitch the fans will forgive but not forget.

5. LuisDiazgamechanger

I am surprised that they prefer Barcelona to Real Madrid after one of the top club officials said that Barca is no longer the best team in Spain.
    Maybe, it would take another four years before Barca are champion of Spain again.

6. moreinjuredthanowen

I dunno... I can see that Barca are in **** right now but Madrid are always just 3 games from sacking manager and crisis

7. terrifictraore

terrifictraore Well-Known Member

Maybe its a Basque/Catalan thing?

8. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Here's my open letter to Coutinho:

Dear Coutinho,

I'm very sorry you want to leave for Barcelona. It must be very stressful to want to play for a different club. That's all irrelevant though, I've kidnapped your mother. Please leave £1,000,000 in unmarked bills in the rubbish bin behind Tesco by 10am or I cut her ears off.

Good luck with the transfer next summer.

9. Channonfodder

Channonfodder Rebel without a clue.....

Has he considered biting one of his opponents? That works eventually.
    Of course, he would need to be playing first.

10. LuisDiazgamechanger

No need to hire a private jet to bring him back this time.

11. Rubbersoul

Rubbersoul Well-Known Member

So what we thinking?

------Hendo-Can
    ----------Cout
    Mane-Firmino-Salah

12. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Based on summer signings, I think this is Klopp's intended formation.

----------------- Mignolet ------------
    ----------------- Lovren ----------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hendo -------- Can -------- Milner
    ---------- Oxo - Lala - Cout ------
    Mané --------- Firm ------- Salah

Lucaaas likes this.
  13. danilo.

danilo. Well-Known Member

I'm a Liverpool supporter, not a Coutinho supporter.

As long as Coutinho is willing to support Liverpool's cause, I will support Coutinho.

Since that is no longer the case, I couldn't give a **** if he were Maradona and Messi combined. I'm a traditionalist and I know I'm not the FIFA playing, half and half scarf buying 14 year old supporter demographic, but whatever. I like my players to feel proud of wearing the shirt, to feel smaller than the club.

Refusing to play, ignoring a contract, changing your mind 6 months into it, having your entourage tell lies about the manager? That's acting bigger than the club. That's jeopardising the success of what I and millions of other support.

If he doesn't want to be a part of it he doesn't have to collect his paycheck and he doesn't have to sign a new contract, simple as. He can serve out what he promised to serve out and then get his move when it suits the club, not the other way around.

At this stage I'm sick of seeing people gush about how as soon as he steps on the pitch they'll applaud him and love him and cherish him and wish him well next summer as long as he scores goals this year, etc. Not me - he can rot in the u23's for all I care. Is that bitter? Absolutely. But those actions have dampened what is an excellent start to the season and thrown Klopp's plans out the window.

I don't care what happens to him. If he plays, he plays. If he sits on the bench like Sakho did, so be it. If the club sell him next summer, sayonara. If they keep him to the end of his contract? Brilliant. But I won't be a fan, considering he doesn't support the club's ambitions anymore.

(All of the above is fair to say about VVD from a Southampton perspective, before anyone jumps on that).

14. Rubbersoul

Rubbersoul Well-Known Member

TL;DR, no one is bigger than the club.

15. jaffaklopp

jaffaklopp Well-Known Member

I would like to see him feature in the premier league and then drop him for the champions league. Put him in his place a bit and he has to earn the right to festure on the biggest stage

16. Bumps

Bumps Well-Known Member

Can see us meeting Barca in Europa league after Christmas, would we play Couts ?

17. moreinjuredthanowen

Well.... thats very optimistic.... for barcelonas chances

Bumps likes this.
  18. LuisDiazgamechanger

Can be scared of his regular football next season when Keita joined next summer. If he is good should have nothing to worry about.

19. SIR_KENNY_KLOPP_KING

SIR_KENNY_KLOPP_KING Well-Known Member

I know we can't afford to but if we could....

I'd make the sulky little sh*tbag grovel to Klopp. He's dragged our name through the mud with the BS about Klopp......

Sit him in the stands and let him train with Gerard's kids....he might learn something about loyalty. Seriously, f#ck him. If he does any play for a year, he still has 4 years on his contract.....

Screw him and everything he stands for. He represents everything that's crap about football.

As for Barcelona....if it transpires that Messi walks on a free contract, I am going to piss my pants laughing....it couldn't happen to a nicer club <laugh>

20. saintKlopp

An office somewhere: January 2017

KJ. "Ah, come in Phil, sit down. Why so sad looking?
    PC. " Olá, Senhor Jhoobarian. I no sad, I always look like thees. I love Leaverpool.
    KJ. " Oh, ok. Anyway this'll bring a smile to your face. I've just negotiated this big ****-off contract with your club. Take a look at this.
    PC. "150 thousan' poun' per week? Ceus acima. Fantástico Senhor Joobychin! You are so kind to me.
    Mas... o que é isso? Five year? Oh, I almost 30 by time it finish".
    KJ. " You mean you're 24 now? Blimey, I thought you were a young looking 19 or something. Anyway, we had to make it a long contract so that I...., er we, you - could get the big money. What's the problem?"
    PC. " Well, ees just that I've always want to play for Real Madreed - or Barshelona, I forget which - but one of them is my dream move, and by the time zees contract is over I'll be old and sheet and they won' wan' me.
    KJ. " Don't you worry about that, little fella - as soon as one of them shows an interest we'll get you the move..
    PC. "But I weel have sign-ed contract.
    KJ. " Listen, you sign a big contract then the buyer has to pay more for you. More dosh for Liverpool, more for you, and most importantly a ****-load for me. No-one gives a toss about contracts - apart from FSG - and no-one gives a toss about bloody Yanks either - they don't know all that much more about football than I do. If they kick off we just say it's too wet in Liverpool, you don't feel at home and you don't get on at all with the manager.
    PC. "Is wet in Brasil, too. But I love Leaverpool and Senhor Klopp is always so nice to me. He call me Pheel and after every game he geeve me beeg hug and tell me I do really well.
    KJ. " **** 'im.
    PC. " And I love fans, and zey is love me, if I go to dream move to Madreed or Barshelona, or maybe even PSG - they no love me. They will make nasty tweet and pull faces at me and make me cry.
    KJ. "Look you can handle that, you're a big boy n... well, you're grow... - well, you know what I mean. Think of that other bloke, the one with the teeth - it didn't bother him what people thought.
    PC. "Well....ok, Senhor Choochiban, I sign. But if I do get chance to play for whoever turn out to be my dream club in the summer - I wan' move to be friendly and nobody hate me.
    KJ.. " No problem. Don't you worry, sunshine. I always get what I want.
    You run along now and play and leave the serious stuff to me.

Disclaimer: Some of the above may not be entirely true, and any similarity to real human beings is coincidental.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.