1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Onwards and upwards...........OTBC !!!!!

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by Mexican Canary, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Mexican Canary

An excellent all round display today.<party>( Live on Fox Sports) Defense looked solid , midfield confident, just need to sharpen up our finishing. Once again robbed by some poor decisions.<doh><doh><doh>
    This display leaves me in no doubt that CH knows what he is doing. Every player on the field did a great job today. Don't see any changes against Wet Sham, thoughts ????

2. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

Motty's comments "Spurs have thrown away a lead for the second week running which hasn't gone down well with the fans. Norwich, managed by Chris Hughton, did him a lot of credit. The equaliser was nothing less than they deserved. Norwich might have had a penalty with one of the most blatant pieces of shirt-pulling you will ever see but that only adds to the feeling Norwich deserve what they got. What is AVB going to do with all these players the chairman has bought him? He has a few decisions to make here. Goalkeeper Brad Friedel made a real statement here to Hugo Lloris, who they bought yesterday, and but for him Norwich might have had all three points."

Says it all really!!!! <cheers>

3. NORKIE

NORKIE Well-Known Member

Hi bors. Brilliant all round performance, kept me glued to my seat. In contrast to the Fulham debacle. No player deserves Man of the Match, a team effort that could have brought all three points.

If the team contiues to put in that effort, should ensure another season in the Premier. A tough one for CH to pick the team against the Hammers. Every squad member will definitely be playing for his place in the team.