1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

One man team?

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by rockymountainlion, Sep 28, 2011.

1. rockymountainlion

Is it possible that we have underestimated Morisons contributions from the last couple of seasons, and bearing that in mind, was he sold to cheaply?

From what I have seen from over here, he was a hard working centre forward who chased down defenders and was a good lone target man if needed, add the fact that he scored a tidy amount for us, I am starting to think its like we lost 2 players when he left, and its also pretty obvious from our recent form that the replacements are not up to the required level needed in the championship.
    I also am starting to think about the confidence factor that having moro in the side gave the players may have a lot to do with our recent form. Losing the guy that was quite often getting us points in the win column when we possibly didnt deserve the win must have an effect.
    Anyway, just wanted to get some opinions from you lot.
    <cheers>
    COYL!!!!

2. Millwallsteve

Millwallsteve Waterloo's Finest
    Forum Moderator

Well your always going to miss a 20 goal a season striker and we did rely on his goals and now were begging to realise what were missing with him gone. <ok>

3. Ulster Lion

Ulster Lion Member

Moro had pace which always gives the rest of the team breathing space but chased back to defend also. Wasn't just Moro though, we had Punch and Andros as well as Schofield who all played their part esp Andros.