1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic OLOF's political thread

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by MIGHTY, Oct 1, 2017.

?

Should there be a second Brexit vote

1. Yes

30.8%
  2. No

58.3%
  3. Dont know

0.8%
  4. Its too late

1.7%
  5. Ell rulz

0.8%
  6. couldnt give a fook

6.7%
  7. Will WJ ever see whats hitting him smack in the face

1.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Alf Hooker

Alf Hooker Well-Known Member

Is this why the police arrest an angry father when his daughter gets sexually abused by a paedophile?
    Then again, they could just be actors Tommy Robinson has hired to lie for him like his daughter probably did, the sheep will buy it

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  2. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Sorry mate, Tommy Robinson is a liar, a racist thug and I’m not willing to debate him on here if people wish to look up to him that’s fine. For me, he does far more harm than good. I make it no secret I’m all for Brexit, I voted UKIP, I voted Brexit, I voted Boris but there is no place for TR as far as I’m concerned.

2 pennth and 2020VisionofLeeds like this.
  3. 2020VisionofLeeds

2020VisionofLeeds Well-Known Member

He uses campaigns for his own ends. Saw through him when he came to Leeds and did a video, suddenly he had become a Leeds fan based on nothing more than being taken to watch them once as a kid. Total con.

ristac likes this.
  4. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

@LeedsLover in reply to your deleted post, No I don’t hate you, I’ve deleted your post on the grounds of racism, please don’t post up any further Tommy Robinson or racist hate videos, now I’ve asked nicely <ok> I believe other mods have had to delete other links of yours in the past after complaints of them containing racist material so it’s not the first time.

This has nothing to do with all your ridiculous claims you aimed at me in the deleted post. Just like it is futile debating Phillips with you, you’re on a WUM and I can’t be bothered playing your childish games.

5. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Stupid thing is, I had no idea what TR stood for before LL started posting his links. When I say stood for, I didn’t know if he was genuine or a glory seeking attention seeking racist scum bag. In the deleted post I was accused of probably slagging off the MSM and now I’m supporting them, I’ll be honest, I don’t even know who MSM are. I Googled it and it said “men who have sex with men” so either my Google is broke or he is on another planet.

Whitejock likes this.
  6. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Thats absolute bollox youre making **** up

7. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Its probably a good idea you wont debate him anymore because you know nothing about him only what the msm (mainstream media) have told you about him, be better if you did your own research than letting someone else with an agenda do it for you, i would like to point out that with you voting Ukip, Brexit etc like myself and millions of others are racist thugs according to the msm and the establishment, welcome to Tommys world

8. 2 pennth

2 pennth Well-Known Member

Afraid I can’t resist this
    Australia reporting shortage of toilet rolls due to panic buying because of Coronavirus even to the extent of offering them as prizes in grab machines 0A1B3445-97B1-4520-9C73-0E903F0F6C4C.jpeg always knew the Aussie were full of sh-t
    As a general point of interest what’s happened to ELM of late we haven’t heard from him for a while

ristac and OLOF like this.
  9. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I’ve seen him on a documentary, I’ve heard him in interviews, I’ve read a few facts about him and I’ve drawn up a pretty good understanding to draw an opinion. I haven’t seen him on main stream (thanks for clearing up) as I don’t buy the papers, I didn’t know about his arrest until posted in here.

Everyone’s opinion of acceptable and racism will differ and it’s a fine line, some have a finer line than others.

If I wanted to debate TR I could ask you to search various subjects like Celtic and a few other search terms with his name included but I have no desire to debate someone I strongly consider to be a racist thug and bully.

Whitejock likes this.
  10. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

You're out of order and gone beyond your so called authority as a MOD, which you weren't good at anyway seeing as it went to your head.

There was nothing racist in the youtube videos or what I said.........................you're nothing but a lowlife coward Ristac.

You're the one claiming TR is a racist because of your hatred for him, you've gone too far Ristac.

If the Senior mods don't investigate this, and you then I'm out of here, you've got worse since being a MOD.

I don't remember having other videos deleted because they were so called racist, no one ever said anything.

Tommy Robinson has never ever said or done anything that's racist, everyone says the same thing, except cowards like you who claim he's a racist but can't produce any evidence to substantiate yours, or their claims...........you Ristac, and them talk through hatred, you let hatred do your talking.

Tommy Robinson isn't a racist as you claim, he has half the world or more behind him, he stands for freedom, freedom of speech and the innocent victims of Muslim grooming gangs, and you, you sick twat, and your other cowards can never ever take that away from him.

Claiming an 8 year old girl is a liar about being sexually assaulted............your true colours Ristac finally surfaced, you're sick..............

I'm gone, and you're the reason. People like you are ruining this forum.

Congratulations..........you lose..

Shot down in flames.gif

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020

11. 2020VisionofLeeds

<ok>

12. 2020VisionofLeeds

Oh dear.

ristac likes this.
  13. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I’ll leave it for others to deal with LL I’m not biting, there is a shadow of the deleted post so they can view the links and footage

14. lifecheshirewhite

I'm not sure but am I getting an inkling of you not being happy. :)

15. lifecheshirewhite

Look what you've done now. ;)

2020VisionofLeeds and ristac like this.
  16. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Phillips will score a winning goal tomorrow, that’ll lighten his mood

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  17. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

You’re probably reading his body language <whistle>

lifecheshirewhite and ristac like this.
  18. 2020VisionofLeeds

Moi?

<looks innocent>

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  19. 2020VisionofLeeds

:emoticon-0137-clapp
    Spilt my coffee:emoticon-0137-clapp

20. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Leedslover, when we receive multiple complaints about borderline racism or a topic where we know the topic of conversation is not going to end well, it is our responsibility to nip it in the bud before it escalates.

That is exactly what ristac has done. Whatever ones political bias may be, the conversation was going down a path which would contravene the boards rules giving ristac two options. Close the thread, or delete some of the antagonistic posts.

Your post I am replying to is wholly unacceptable, without foundation and in truth a little scary.

Everyone on the forum is entitled to an opinion, as long as they are within the boards perimeters.

You are lucky that I am dealing with this matter, not Bucks or one of the Senior admin as I dare say you would be banned by now.

Please take this as a warning about your future bahaviour.

ristac and Whitejock like this.