1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

OK here goes, team for EUFA.

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Will Sarri continue with his PL team Vs his Eufa team ,or realise that now we need to be one team, and qualify however we can for CL ?
    The strongest team we have needs to start tomorrow, and they need to win.
    So
    Kepa, Dave, Luiz, Christensen, Emerson
    Kovacic, Kante, RLC
    CHO, Giroud, Hazard

Out goes Jorghino, Higuain and Willian, none of them up to the required standard.
    Sarri will underestimate our opponent at his peril, and his usual 2nd stringers like Zappacosta, Berkley, Alonso and Willy can watch from the bench while we accrue a winning score before they are allowed to set foot on the pitch.
    Time to perform, so pick players who can.

2. Chelsea Pensioner

What a weird and awful performance.
    World beaters for 45 mins, egg beaters for the next 45.
    Talk about a game of 2 halves.
    Whatever we do, that awful midfield needs fixing. Kovacic and Barkley were plain dreadful, defence was scrambled, and we imploded.
    Credit to them, they showed the spirit we don't seem to have.
    A win, but it doesn't feel like it.

BobbyD likes this.
  3. The Ginger Marks

Christensen isn’t the answer and the brick should be shown the door with Danny Donefuckall. They were clearly told at half time to just close the game off and save energy. Well that worked out well didn’t it.

4. armchairblue

armchairblue Well-Known Member

Goons in the final?......Our best chance of a CL place.Think Sarri needs this to save his job imo.

5. Bristol Blue

Bristol Blue Well-Known Member

We were brilliant first half, I thought that the Prague players should have been punished for trying to kick Kante and Hazard off the pitch. My heart sank second half when Jorginho came on when we were struggling to hold the lead. I really thought Jorginho would help sink us to emulate Man City’s disastrous European result against the Spuds. We held on but only just.

My opinion is that if Sarri is still manager next season then he needs to get rid of Danny Donefuckall and Jorginho and build a midfield around the lynchpin that is Kante. To be fair to the Scouse brick - he does show promise and does get forward well. We don’t seem to have a leader on the pitch and I think that that is the main problem.

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  6. The Ginger Marks

Agree with all Bar the brick mate. He’s nothing special and doesn’t create much, doesn’t have fast feet like others.

7. Chelsea Pensioner

Can't fault Brick for effort, he just doesn't seem to have the football brain required to use his skills. Too often makes the wrong choices and seems to have no instincts off the ball. Pity because he often looks about to come good, but never does.

8. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Yep, sadly agree with this