1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Oh what a circus, oh what a show!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GroveRanger, Dec 22, 2022.

1. GroveRanger

GroveRanger Well-Known Member

Well f@%k my old boots, it's been a while and look at everything that has happened since I last graced you with my presence.

Queen deid. Charlie fat fingers getting crowned next year. The ginger cuckold being dragged around by his dick by his One Drop whore of a wife. Vlad invaded plucky little Ukraine and still hasn't been able to finish the job, Elon buys Twitter and every soy boy pisses his/her panties, paedos find work in schools (more on that later), the rainbow unicorn alliance are transitioning infants, drag queens are reading kids queer stories, pooves are showing off butt plugs, dildos and anal lube to kids, Black Lives Matter embezzle all their charity funding - who would have predicted that?! Three Prime Ministers within 6 weeks, our dark chums have had an outstanding year of killing each other, the Yanks pull the plug on pregnant women pulling their plug, it got a bit hot in summer then a bit cold in winter (shocking isn't it?), England sh!t it against the frogs and the Argies win the world cup and inflation is so high you can get a virgin Cambodian for less than a pack of 20 Benson & Hedges or a gallon of diesel.

I joined the club and got Covid but thanks to my 8 jabs, 14 boosters and triple masks I only felt a bit rough for a few days. Who knew Anti-vaxxers would start taking the moral high ground? At least I didn't get Monkey Pox (I bet Mon was worried sick).

Work is still fantastic. I changed jobs after lockdown and I am like Homer Simpson in the Land of Chocolate. To say it is like putting the fox in charge of the hen house would be an understatement. Remember my highly entertaining 'Diary of a schoolgirl's sports coach' threads? Well dreams really do come true.

I would like to extend the best of Christmas greetings to you all but some of you are still cnuts so you can get f$%ked. If Gas has any more pictures of his wife getting the message please DM me.

monacoger, Ciaran, Farked19 and 3 others like this.
  2. The Cunnilungus Connoisseur

The Cunnilungus Connoisseur Official POTY 2011, 2014, 2015, 2018 & 2023

Thoughts?

please log in to view this image

3. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

It looks like a Brazilian nut tree to me.

4. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

I thought GroveRanger was dead .

As We Know likes this.
  5. Easter Road 1980

Easter Road 1980 Well-Known Member

We are all dead, well undead.

Trudging wearily through the desperation and ultimate unfulfillment that is called "living".

However, the worst is yet to come.

YourIdiotSon and As We Know like this.
  6. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

That is at sea

Diego likes this.
  7. Toley Fart

Toley Fart not606's best fighter

please log in to view this image

8. Mick O'Toon

Mick O'Toon Well-Known Member

Welcome back and hope all is well, see your manager jumped ship and went to Scotland lol

monacoger likes this.
  9. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

No need for the update mate. All of these events have been covered in detail by The Metro.

monacoger likes this.